pure hatred or what?

tmo

Feb 8, 2003
usa
www.metal-observer.com
man i have never seen a board so reluctant to reply to post.
do you guys just hate on newbiesd or is it me personally?
just curious i post here as regular as possible and invite you to listen to my radio show and i try to keep you up to date on whats coming up at the meta observer (check post:new shit)and nothing nada zero.
whats up everyone should i just stop posting?

just hate to sit here and think jeez what did i do to these people?

wow your right silly me!
sorry to intrude on your domian how mistaken i was not to notice how important it was to be here.a simply aksed friendly question and nothing but crap thrown back at me.
let me move along back to my non important little radio show.
by the by thanks for being a true supporter of the undeground by staying here in your own little world god forbid you pay any attention to those little unimportant people wh create the underground.once again silly me for offering to share with you because i am functionally illiterate.
wow!
sorry lord of all kvlt!

ok now that i am a bit more clear headed let me reply in a more suitble manner.
maybe you are right,nobody cares about my stupid little radio show.however i would be interested to see how many of the very close to 100,000,000 people who have visited the metal observer care about what it is we do there.
no one at tmo gets paid,we do it for the love of metal endless hours of work to keep epole informed on what goin on and what music we think is good.now i myself have received critisism over my honesty and my attitude of not kissing labels or peoples asses like the majority of web zines do because of advertising dollars spent by the labels to keep those web zines alive.i wont name an names.
now i posted this because on many of the other foreums i have posted on the responce has been incredable and the ratings at metalnetradio.com(the station that airs my stupid show)have soared because of the positive responce.it just seemed odd to me how little of a responce i was getting here,and was looking to spark a little interest thats all.
now if you want to consider me insignificant because im not functional enough for you cool,and i will be the first to tell you i am not important but i do work very hard for those that do consider me someone!
that stupid show of mine is something very special to me and the people that listen are a family to me so by chopping me you chop them and i dont see where your amo comes from.
so do as you please and label me non important but for those of you who do find me stupid little show something worthy i praise you!
wes/metal observer stupid little radio

Why do you insist on posting in this particular forum?

Go to Appropriate Apocalypse or Royal Carnage. Intelligent people hang out in those forums.

I happen to visit Metal Observer on a regular basis. I've never hear your radio show, though. I have a dial-up. I don't know if it would work.

Wes, I have to agree with npearce here. The US Metal forum doesn't have much traffic, and some of it is filled with troll-types.

Not to mention Wes, you only have 56 posts at UM, and the vast majority of them have been plugs or shills for your site and radio show. If you begin to contribute on a more regular basis in the various forums here, people will be a bit more forgiving of blatant self-promotion. Until then, there is a self-promotion forum for these kinds of posts. Just a suggestion, cheers.

No, I haven't (if you were asking me), but then again, I don't sit around and listen to online radio ever, so...

I have been reading the Metal Observer for many years now though. And I run my own webzine, yet 90% of my posts are not plugs and/or spams for people to go there. That's all my point was.

When I do plug my site, it's relevant to the specific forum I'm making the plug, and I always ask permission of the forum's moderators first. Hell, put a banner link to both the zine site and the radio show site in his sig file, and then EVERY post is a plug of sorts. This isn't exactly difficult to figure out.