Atwisted thought and some unspoken hatred...

Angelwitch

StarMermaid
Apr 20, 2001
I'm really wondering how deep my hatred for some people can be, till I realise that I dont really hate em...

Hmm when I "hate" or dislike sb I've noticed that the most times i can hide very well that feeling.
It's when for some reasons you feel threatened and you want to learn more about those people I guess...
But the most times they dont have really turned against you but it just was a threat due to some unfolding situation and you turn up feeling for em in a different way some times.
Maybe because the threat and the similarities werent that real after all...

And then some persons that are called sth in your surrounding enviroment it can be friends or relatives or what ever, they push you so hard inside that you can feel sth biting your heart but makes you to pretend after all... It's just sth mysterious in the way they behave that a part of yourself feels threatened day after day indeed with even "tiny" things that they do...

You may wondering why I say such stuff tonight... Just thoughts that crossed my mind due to a girl that I used to dislike because...(hmm i'll let this one for myself)

Anyway i'm talking a bit of noncense again! heh! But I felt like posting it! :deb: :D

Anyway my "nonsence" might be reasonable for me but I really doubt if anyone can get what am i saying everytime!:err: :zzz:

And sth else... I cant understand how you come to love people that make you suffer?:confused:

Hugs back! :lol: hmm I dont have any complaint Iv! i know people can understand what am i saying! I guet used to that! I guess it was only that nutcase Themis that did! And that was because he was even more sane than I used to be! :D

For the rest I'm just the... "dark horse", the mysterious person! :p

So we've got a red knight, a superhero, a dark horse, and finally a prince with a white horse... what next?!

Maybe Baris should claim the Snow White position before it's taken by someone else :err:

Originally posted by IRoN

Maybe Baris should claim the Snow White position before it's taken by someone else :err:

I'm a barbarian laynn...:mad:
But snow white would be a good choice to be my woman.:D
Who is polyanna..?:loco: :)

I brink that topic on top again!
I would say the same words but for a quite different case...

Well I know a person whom I used to care a lot about! Now even if i want, it seems I'm not "allowed" to do that!

For some reason, due to this, I feel frustrated. Frustrated because I have been dishonest with myself in some cases. i dont make clear my intentions and thoughts even to myself. And that means of course neither to that person. Because even if i do I feel I have anything to gain under the curent circomstances.

I want to get rid that situation and all that negative energy I get. So I make "twisted" thoughts about that all the time. I feel hatred to! I dunno against whom tho! But it's a product of that morbid and exhausting case I'm in!

I just dunno what to do!
Dah! I doubt if you get me in this!(some nonsence again? :D ) Even those 2 or 3 persons I've talked about it! DAAAAHH! AGH!
:bah: :s