Putting up posters...

SkullFucker

Oct 18, 2002
Australia
Visit site
I need some advice on what the best type of adhesive/tape/what ever to use to stick up posters upon my walls. This is the deal. i live in the attic of the house, therefore the walls are sloped on a near 45 deg angle. I have used 'blu-tack' before...but that shit sucks and falls off after a month or so. I have also tried this double sided tape (which was white and felt abit like rubber) which ripped all the paint/gyprock(spelling?) off my walls
adios
thanks

Use white-tac - it lasts longer than blu-tac and doesn't rip off half the wall when you want to take it off.

3M makes double-sided poster scotch tapes. They're designed for putting posters onto walls with very minimum damage to the walls.

When I was about 10 I actually used to make red-tac, green-tac and black-tac. Just take a pen and colour the blue-tac, mix it in then colour it some more until there is no blue left. The only problem is, the ink eventually comes off on whatever surface you stick it to, which was not a good discovery to make a few years later when I removed the posters.....