PYRAMAZE-BONE CARVER - SELLS OUT OF FIRST PRESSING

MEGALOUD

The Nightmare Has Begun..
HEY PROG-POWER FANS, JUST HAVE TO SAY THANK YOU!!
PYRAMAZE SOLD OUT OF IT'S FIRST PRESSING AT NIGHTMARE RECORDS 7 DAYS BEFORE IT'S OFFICIAL RELEASE!!

PYRAMAZE and NIGHTMARE RECORDS THANK YOU !!!
If you didn't get your copy yet, they're available at other fine vendors
that frequent this festival ; ) They got them in today, but move fast,
they all had pre-orders too!

The first repress will be available to ship MARCH 14!!
Pre-order Now!

CHECK OUT THE NEW REVIEWS ON THIS AT http://www.Pyramaze.com
under "PRESS"

:OMG:

After you hear the CD you guys will understand why it has sold out. This CD is Awesome, I just hope LANCE and the guys play "She who summoned me" at PPVII. If they need a female voice i have the perfect candiate "13Shades of Grey" or none other than Colleen Gray.

Pyramaze51 said:
After you hear the CD you guys will understand why it has sold out. This CD is Awesome, I just hope LANCE and the guys play "She who summoned me" at PPVII. If they need a female voice i have the perfect candiate "13Shades of Grey" or none other than Colleen Gray.
That would be great! I've heard her voice before on a Marcel Coenen (Sun Caged) song.

And I'll be sure to order my copy of "Legend of the Bone Carver" too. I've been busy w/ moving lately and I forgot all about it! :loco: Congrats Pyramaze!

Pyramaze51 said:

What is the chance that they could bring Christina with them?

caex said:
What is the chance that they could bring Christina with them?
I don't know, but i will contact LANCE today and find out, it would be great if she did come, but it may be a slim chance so let me talk to him today.:headbang:

Pyramaze51 said:
I don't know, but i will contact LANCE today and find out, it would be great if she did come, but it may be a slim chance so let me talk to him today.:headbang:

Ok, thanks for asking, I hope they can do it.

MEGALOUD said:
HEY PROG-POWER FANS, JUST HAVE TO SAY THANK YOU!!
PYRAMAZE SOLD OUT OF IT'S FIRST PRESSING AT NIGHTMARE RECORDS 7 DAYS BEFORE IT'S OFFICIAL RELEASE!!

PYRAMAZE and NIGHTMARE RECORDS THANK YOU !!!
If you didn't get your copy yet, they're available at other fine vendors
that frequent this festival ; ) They got them in today, but move fast,
they all had pre-orders too!

The first repress will be available to ship MARCH 14!!
Pre-order Now!

CHECK OUT THE NEW REVIEWS ON THIS AT http://www.Pyramaze.com
under "PRESS"

:OMG:

Congrats, how many did you press?

Just wanted you folks to know that if you had an order in with us and you hadn't already received it, all the orders WENT OUT TODAY for BONE CARVER and SPHERIC UNIVERSE EXPERIENCE as well and any on hold for the REMASTERED version of AVIAN (second pressing) This also features
David Ellefsons Picture as part of the band on it...yes he's into into it now ; ):headbang: