Q For ASGAROTH members!!

Morgoth-Realm

New Metal Member
Oct 2, 2003
Hey guys ..
well..listen...
I wanted a shirt with asgaroth logo on it for a long time...but i'm living in israel and there is no shirt of your's here..therefor...i came up with an idea to print my self a shirt with the asgaroth logo on it..
so with please ...can you send\upload\direct me a logo big enough for a shirt..and the background should be white...thanks!

I can't say much about this because I'm not a band member, and I'm not in direct contact with them, but you'll obtain a concrete answer as soon as possible, my friend. I guess it won't be a problem, anyway, but I'm not certain at this point. :) What I DO know is that the band is busy these days (they had a gig in France last weekend), and the moderator is enjoying his well diserved holidays so... maybe the answer will take some time.

|ng.

hmm...well...I just need a Logo big enough for a shirt...
I don't think they would be against of me printing their logo on a shirt and me going out to concerts with that..:)..
but fuck it..answer soon as possible..:)

I'd give you that logo and a pic of the band with their best wishes, but... I simply don't got it, so be patient till someone in charge of the "logo and some other features" section be able to reply. I posted here because I knew there could be a delay to obtain an answer, and didn't want you to feel ignored, that's all. :) You can try to take a look to the official asgaroth web site, but maybe you already did it so...

|ng.

Well currently, Asgaroth I think has been sold out of gear. The upload idea is indeed a great one, but I'll get back to you with an actual logo of theirs. I'm not in the band by the way. Just a measly fan. Ask Fathervic about it. I think he has something to do with the band. I think he created asgaroth.com or something.

@Morgoth-Realm: There's new information available on this same board. Just check out the new thread Kristoff has started, it contains info about new merchandising and an e-mail address to contact the band. Hope this helps.

|ngenius.

Uhm...sorry for the delay...you asked right when I left for my short vacation!

Uhmmmm...right now there's some merch available directly from the band. The design is quite much the same you want...just the logo and that's all, although it's just available in black or red background.

However, in the official website www.asgaroth.com you'll find the logo in JPG and EPS format which will be the perfect thing you need. You'll find a zip to download the logo in the PRESS>FILES section. Hope that helps...

cheers

fv

no probs....that's why it's there...

well actually not. It's there for the press to take it and use it in media...but if you want to use it for a T-Shirt that's ok, too! :)

cheers

fv