Question about DC++

Xupacabara

The Secret Orchard
Aug 29, 2002
Visit site
I got The Version 0.689, but everytime i try to connect to a certain hub and search for something i get no results what so ever. Something is wrong and i have no idea what it is.

And one more thing, how do i register to "paladin.sublevels.net", once i was registered but all of a sudden I'm not.

I'll be grateful for any relevant answer,
Thank you very much. :)

are you talking about the normal DC version (and if you are, if i were you i'd get the RevConnect version) or actually about the stealth version?
Are you sure that you made a fake sharing folder with enough fake share, enough "free" slots and stuff like that? Cause thats one of the things that could be the problem, or do you actually connect to the hub?(if so do not stay with one hub but connect until you've got a decent TB of share)

Xupacabara said:
I got The Version 0.689, but everytime i try to connect to a certain hub and search for something i get no results what so ever. Something is wrong and i have no idea what it is.

And one more thing, how do i register to "paladin.sublevels.net", once i was registered but all of a sudden I'm not.

I'll be grateful for any relevant answer,
Thank you very much. :)

That's probably because you are in "Active" mode. Go to "Settings" and to the "Connection settings" tab. Switch to "Passive" mode (DC++ calls it "Firewall, passive, last resort") and restart DC++. Now connect to hubs again and Search should work.