Question about Lars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Animal said:
Just wondering what other bands Lars eric si has beens in , this is driving me mad but I swear ive heard his voice before?
thanx

Age of Silence, Khold, Tulus

Animal said:
Just wondering what other bands Lars eric si has beens in , this is driving me mad but I swear ive heard his voice before?
thanx

Nice that you recognize me. :)

Well, as stated above, I am a member of Age of Silence and I have been a member of Khold a.k.a Tulus.
I've also been a member of Jack in the Box, Sensa Anima and numerous other projects.
Lately, however, I've concentrated mostly on Winds, Age of Silence and Honcho, but I'm doing some "small work" with other projects here in Finland as well.

Goddamnit - I'm everywhere! :D

My pleasure, you have a wonderfully natural warm voice, and in my opinion you are the next Geoff tate.
been searching on rockdetector, Jack in the box sounds right up my alley, is there an official site for this band so i can get some samples, have to import any metal cds and cant afford too many blind purchases these days
thanks.

Lars Eric Si said:
Nice that you recognize me. :)

Well, as stated above, I am a member of Age of Silence and I have been a member of Khold a.k.a Tulus.
I've also been a member of Jack in the Box, Sensa Anima and numerous other projects.
Lately, however, I've concentrated mostly on Winds, Age of Silence and Honcho, but I'm doing some "small work" with other projects here in Finland as well.

Goddamnit - I'm everywhere! :D
Ye're playing in Honcho???
Great, the new album's cool!!!
Khold's pretty tr00 as well, i like it

Animal said:
My pleasure, you have a wonderfully natural warm voice, and in my opinion you are the next Geoff tate.
been searching on rockdetector, Jack in the box sounds right up my alley, is there an official site for this band so i can get some samples, have to import any metal cds and cant afford too many blind purchases these days
thanks.

I'm sorry, but Jack in the Box doesn't have a website. We split up the band 10 years ago, and we didn't know squat about websites back then...

Ok cant get it, onto Honcho, your singing right?
I apologise if i'm becoming a pain, but any ideas on a webpage for these guys,its just im trying to follow your work and i suck at searching on the net.
Thanks in advance

Animal said:
Ok cant get it, onto Honcho, your singing right?
I apologise if i'm becoming a pain, but any ideas on a webpage for these guys,its just im trying to follow your work and i suck at searching on the net.
Thanks in advance

Yeah - I'm singing in Honcho (along with some keyboard/piano/organ stuff on the last album).
We have a website, though. Check out honcho.no :)

Status
Not open for further replies.