Question about Mabool

Soul of Ice

Rusted Angel
Jul 29, 2002
Yonkers
Visit site
The story is about the great flood, but why were the lion, the snake, and the eagle involved? Wouldn't only the snake?

This story would only concern Judaism right? And I don't understand, did the three split from the beginning of time, only to come about at the right time? The lion after Jesus' death, and the eagle after the Muhammad.

Mabool hereoe's are three (one divided into 3 souls) and they represent the 3 monotheistic religions, their mission is to wake the nations from their slumber and to create a unification of themselve's and their nations as all leads to the one at the end.

creating the heroes was inspired from a true story that happend to 3 friends of mine who dealt with mysticism and sianses, the animanls that they were given as symbols (among more symbols who defined in the triangle of the three at the booklet) were given to them by the spirit they were communicated with and in a way I think those animals also represent some of those religions.

as I understand from the symbols they bear, the eagle must be symbolizing Judaism (star of David) the lion is Christianity (the cross) and the eagle must be Islam (the crescent)
Am I wrong?