Mabool language question

poolvärd

May 16, 2004
Estonia
This whole thing has been running around my head for quite some time.

What kind of a language is Yemen? I can't find anything about a language with that name. I have found out that there are a few small languages in Yemen, I have searched a little for Rabbi Shalom Shabazi and found out that he was a jew living in Yemen. So is the language Yemen what the jews speak there and thus closely related to hebrew?

Another question: OL's Century Media's site says (under biography) that there are 5 languages on "Mabool" - english, hebrew, yemen, arabic and some gibberish (OL's own language). In which songs are the arabic and gibberish part?

Thanks to everyone answering!!! :)

Hello.

Yemen is an african country, a lot of jewish came from this place after the countru of Israel was formed, the Yemen people are one of the only ones who kept a lot of the original tradition and hebrew languages as it was in ancient times.

We use Arabic in the end of Ocean Land and Gibrish in Birth of The Three :)

so, are the nonbiblical hebrew portions, the yemen language then? i'm learning Biblical hebrew right now but some of the font is pretty difficult for me to navigate through (the kiss of babylon, asalk).

yemen is for sure a middleeastern ...but not the cradle of arab nation ..
there were no such cradle but only a regroup for nomad tribles in mekaa precisely during the days of the prophet abraham....and the only jewz who kept alive the original hebrew lang were the one of jewz living on the eastern coast ..the other jews were affected by aramik language wich affected theire hebrew lang.. and in yemen the held the first birth of the aramik-hebrew language and they kept it ..for aramik did change too later ..

arab = moovin from a place to another in the desert
hebrew [abare-arabik word ]= crossing the water ( the sea precisely with MOSES the prophet )