Languages of Mabool

Jrgen said:
Thanks for the history lesson paradoxile. :D

I really know nothing about football though. All I know is that you probably would've had a better team if we hadn't taken Skåne from you. That's where most of our good players come from. I do understand written Danish, but when they're trying to talk to me, I hardly understand a thing. It's kind of embarrassing as they seem to understand exactly what I'm saying.

It´s actually funny, coz Norwegian is easiest in written form, because it´s like what Danish would look if it was written like it is spoken. But when Norwegians speak, it almost sounds like they´re singing, you know?
But Swedish is easiest to understand when spoken! Written Swedish I do have kind of a problem with...

Just you wait! It´s in any Dane, the craving for revenge over the 1658 war and Roskildefreden! We´re soon gonna liberate Skåne, Halland and Blekinge! We need it for a highway to Bornholm. :D

Btw. paradoxile - A friend of mine wants to know if your name is Aviad or Jonathan. He knows a couple of crazy Israelis, he says...

Miltbrand said:
Just you wait! It´s in any Dane, the craving for revenge over the 1658 war and Roskildefreden! We´re soon gonna liberate Skåne, Halland and Blekinge! We need it for a highway to Bornholm. :D
You can have Skåne, we don't really want it anyway. We don't have any actual use of Blekinge either, as their language is completely unintelligable. The border should go where the forests start mainly consisting of coniferous trees.

http://www.gravbortskane.tk/

affish2.jpg

Miltbrand said:
Btw. paradoxile - A friend of mine wants to know if your name is Aviad or Jonathan. He knows a couple of crazy Israelis, he says...

It's neither...My name is Ilan.(formally known as Илия)

Jrgen said:
Doesn't that mean "Jew" or something? Seeing how Yehudim is Judaism.

Not particularly important, but Yehudim is Jews. Yehudi is Jew. Yahadut is Judaism.

Hi! Just joined the forum today. I was reading through this thread and I found it very interesting...I learnt ancient hebrew language and ancient Israel archaeology a few years ago at University (in Malta)..I'm an archaeologist now still studying further though! I really love hebrew but its so hard! And I love the archaeology of israel - so damn interesting!!! Anyway just thought I'd butt in the conversation and say a word:p

weeping moon said:
Hi! Just joined the forum today. I was reading through this thread and I found it very interesting...I learnt ancient hebrew language and ancient Israel archaeology a few years ago at University (in Malta)..I'm an archaeologist now still studying further though! I really love hebrew but its so hard! And I love the archaeology of israel - so damn interesting!!! Anyway just thought I'd butt in the conversation and say a word:p
this is a forum for all orpahs...

ancient hebrew letters are quite hard to remember
I guess you've seen this before
Image25.gif

Last night I watched a documentary about this israeli organisation, I think they were called Zaka (The guys who clean up after terrorist attacks).
Anyway, whenever they were talking about war, they said something like "hamas". Is that the hebrew word for war and does it mean the same in arabic, as in Hamas, the organisation?

Hamas in hebrew means several things:stealing,robbing,wrong doing, destroying.I don't think it means war but when written Hamas in the bible it means complete kaos broke loose.

As for Hamas in arab...I don't speak arab so I can't answer that really.

i remmber hearing that Hamas = Evil and that it means the same in arab.
makes sense as all semetic tounges share the same origin [aramic].

I didn't speak french for a long time so I pretty much forgot most of what I knew.
I studdied some in school...had to manage with what I knew in Belguim 2 years ago...

I seemed to manage with
excuser moi,ou est la casse?
pourquoi a tu detestes les juifs?
and vas te faire foutre :loco: