Question about merchandise

Daybreaker

Red, Hot, and Heavy
Jul 6, 2002
San Antonio, TX
Visit site
For everyone that went last year about how much were shirts and cds and all that? Im trying to budget myself so when I get home Ill still have electricity and water.

Also I was wondering what are the possibilties of finding

Vanishing Point "In Thought"
and
USM "Silver Step Child"

Ive never ordered anything from Lasers Edge so I dont know what theyre like.

Ben

NO SHIT???? CDS FROM 10-15 and SHIRTS AROUND 18?!??!!??!!?!? From past shows Ive been to I thoght the shirts would be like 30 bucks each! Man thats cool. Oh about those cds I was looking for I was just wondering if they might show up at the festival.

Ben

Originally posted by Daybreaker
Oh about those cds I was looking for I was just wondering if they might show up at the festival.

I believe that Laser's Edge will be one of the vendors there. Between them and all the other vendors, I'd say that you have a pretty good chance of finding what you want. :)

--Mike

Originally posted by rhavin2112
Last year all the CD's were reasonally priced between 10.00 and 15.00 dollars. Shirts were around the 18.00 dollar range.

These vendors better have damn big bags for us to carry CD's around especially since we're not allowed to bring back-packs inside!

Originally posted by Daybreaker
NO SHIT???? CDS FROM 10-15 and SHIRTS AROUND 18?!??!!??!!?!? From past shows Ive been to I thoght the shirts would be like 30 bucks each! Man thats cool.

Ben

Whoa! Me too! I'm am really relieved now! I spent a fortune just on two little t-shirts at the last concert I went to!:eek:

By the way, if we're not allowed to bring backpacks, do you think we can bring plastic bags for merchandise?

Two things:

1. The bands set their own merchandise prices. So, if somebody is higher, then they will have to weigh the risks of profit vs actually selling something.

2. Vendors will have bags for you..or at least they had better.

Glenn