Question about metalages.com

Zosoman

Deus Ex Machina
Oct 31, 2002
Texas
Visit site
OK, I went to this page and their prices are really great! How many of you have purchased their stuff? I'd really like to order some stuff from them, but I'm a little nervous about the possibility of being ripped off or having poor service? I know they are the official distributor of Symphony X merchandise, but I'm still a little nervous. What do you think about them?

Originally posted by Zosoman
OK, I'll take your word for it. Thanks for the quick response.
Yea. Slow day at work. I've ordered from them in the past, and I've just placed two more orders with them in the last few days. They have good prices, personal service, and they usually through in goodies.

Originally posted by Zosoman
Oooooh, goodies?:)
Yea. ;)

Usually on their front Marketplace page, they show what they're currently giving away with all orders. Right now, if I recall, it's a sampler from Nightmare Records. And look at what they're giving away with Odessy purchase!

OK, saw the sampler CD that they are giving away. But I didn't see anything extra for purchasing Odyssey. Was there something extra they are offering by purchasing Odyssey?

I received my limited edition this afternoon with a bunch of goodies. ;-)

Ah, I love this CD.

Yeah this is a very reliable place to buy from. The guy who runs MetalAges Deron is a very nice guy. He ships your order off the very next day that you place your order, and he even throws in free goodies with your order. The more you buy there, the more he'll give you discounts on future purchases. Have no worries, this place has a really good selection, good customer service, and fast shipping.

Thanks everyone! I ran out of the samplers with the Odyssey Pre-Order special... I just got some more posters in today so that's the current goodie throw in when people orderwith Priority shipping. Look for a lot of cool things comin gto the store !

OK, thanks to the positive comments, I went ahead and ordered The Odyssey Limited Ed. and Michael Romeo's Dark Chapter CD. I HOPE THEY COME SOON!!!