Nuclear Blast USA SUCKS!

Im certainly not going to buy other bands signed with NB because they now have signed SX.

*looks at NB's roster*

Me either. :lol:

New Eden is tits, though, and they had a release on NB.

I just need two lists

bands that have vocalists that can actually sing............ bands that have people that make noises into microphones
________________________________________............__________________________________________________

followed by a symbol as to what general genre of music they play, then from there I can sort the rest out but in the mean time I have grown tired of doing the sorting myself as its seems sincere vocalists are loosing the battle and my ears are weary of the pursuit

Sure while you're at it you can add to those lists:

Bands with balls/ bands without balls. I really don't why you even needed to bring up a growl vs. clean debate.

Old prognerds aren't going to care about Nuclear Blast's roster, but metalheads who like a wide variety of music and open-minded people in general will discover a lot of new bands this way. Being on NB means a lot of cross appeal potential for fans of bands like Testament, Nile, Meshuggah, and some of the other larger, high-selling bands on their roster. NB has alot of marketing tools that niche labels like Inside Out just did not possess. On top of that, they have more $$$. Diversity is what makes a great label, not elitism.

prognerds... Hmm, still chewing on that one, taste like crap but still chewing... the older a nerd gets the harder it is to swallow and all.

I brought up vocals because one of the subjects at hand was how people find bands they might like and I have found it hard in recent years. There is no debate involved or brought up, it is what it is. I believe I was pretty close to touching home regarding how bands are discovered by the pubic. Im sure a label has its benefits for a band and this is a good thing.

Whats a label actually do anyhow ? Distribute CD's to music warehouses and other smaller stores ? Send them out to critics (always a good idea :rolleyes: ) Help arrange gig bookings ? I really dont know. Support studio expenses ?