Question about musicians on tour

cherylsilvermini.JPG
cherylt.jpg

POWERSLAVES - Iron Maiden Tribute (Angelmaker)

Presented in hellish red vinyl and featuring versions by Acid Junkies, Luke Eargoggle, Rude 66 and the omnipresent Legowelt of Iron Maiden classics, this is the first vinyl installment to be taken of the already notorious cd album of the same name. Rude 66’s take on the ultimate Maiden number ‘Killers’ which they somehow manage to morph into a hi-nrg computer game jingle, all hi synths and 8 bit noises. Acid Junkies deliver a pretty stomping mix of ‘Wrathchild’ with vocodered words in place of screamer Bruce Dickinson, and heavy 303 lines replacing the guitars, pretty heavy remix from Stefan Robber’s Acidic side project. Also Legowelt switches the harsh male vocal for a breathy female robotic voice for the riff-tastic ‘Run To The Hills’ version, which has a brilliant bass synth playing the classic Maiden phrase. Imaginative and nicely packaged novelty electro.

buy vinyl ffs! and no im not uploading it either, tis all mine, mine mine mine meine meine main bastid

the cd version has loads more, but the vinyl takes the best 4 i think, cheesy as fuck, but good craic aye :lol: you should be able to get the cd easy enough

zupi_clone said:
haha ah yea, i still like Killers and a few songs like Wasted Years, Adrian Smith was the man

Di'Anno is me man! His screaming on the song, Killers gets me every time. I have listened to it thousands of times and I always love it. Now that takes us back to the original thread... if the true feeling is really strong then it will remain strong after many years.