Question About Powerfest Lineup?

The_Q

No More Posts
Mar 29, 2003
www.metal-fan.org
Am I just going crazy or was Powerfest supposed to announce another band or two in addition to Nocturnal Rites? Not that I am disappointed, not at all, but I thought there was supposed to be at least one more band?

Squeak said:
@ Pete - prices will be released on Wednesday too. :)

Damn.. I forgot I have to plan for that out of this paycheck.. The prices have always been more than fair, so I hope I can swing it before they sell out! I *MUST* be there for Morgana Lefay! There is absolutely NO reason good enough for me missing this fest!
:hotjump:

sh0kr0k said:
Damn.. I forgot I have to plan for that out of this paycheck.. The prices have always been more than fair, so I hope I can swing it before they sell out! I *MUST* be there for Morgana Lefay! There is absolutely NO reason good enough for me missing this fest!
:hotjump:

Hello - we havent met in person (or possibly did at PP last year - I have a bad memory LOL) - but if the prices are what people are talking about here (40-50 or so) I may just buy two of them not even knowing if I can go - might as well spend it before they take it all from me :) So - let me konw if you dont get a ticket when they announce or go on sale - I'm pretty sure I will be travelling solo to this show - just hate buying 1 ticket and then finding out that someone I know or meet would have gone if they had a ticket (especially for these shows I gotta plan in advance for - to find someone in Colorado who woulsd drop everything to go to a show like this or PP is rare).

So - long story short - if you dont buy a ticket and need one - get ahold of me - I may have 1 (or 2 available if I can't make the show).

Cheers
manowarfan1