Question about SSD

Aug 16, 2008
London, UK
fb.com
Hey guys, I just got my copy of SSD LE and haven't installed yet as I'm a bit confused about something.
This is probably really noobish but I haven't seen the exact clarification in the manual to my doubt. When you install the kontakt 2 player, then you'll have to copy the samples to it's folder, yeah, but about authorizing kontakt 2, does this mean that I have to buy kontakt 2 or I just do it with the serial key that comes for the DVD? I'm sorry but it doesn't seem to explain that part very clearly! Sorry for causing more space in this section :X

thanks!

I just got my SSD LE today too.

No need to buy anything else. Just use the serial key and follow the onscreen instructions.

:headbang:

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I thought Native Instruments Service Center took care of this. On mine it shows Kontakt 2 as being activated along with SSD LE which I entered the serial number for and choose activate when the NISC finished installing.

I've brought up the Kontakt player as both the standalone and in my DAW and didn't get any 7 day warning stuff. When I go to the Kontakt info (click on the N|I icon) next to "License Type:" it says "Unknown"

So I'm officially confused.