Question For Andy Or Any Engineers!!!!

say10

Cumming for the Devil
I'm recently attending a recording arts school called Fullsail, wondering if you have heard any good or bad things about this school, I'm really interested in engineering but am kind of nervous because some of the stuff doesnt seem to be getting thru to me, I'm only in my fourth month, but I wanna come out of the school with good education, I was wondering if their are any tips you or someone else could give me, cause I'm starting to get discouraged. ANY ADVICE WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!!!!

say10 said:
I'm recently attending a recording arts school called Fullsail, wondering if you have heard any good or bad things about this school, I'm really interested in engineering but am kind of nervous because some of the stuff doesnt seem to be getting thru to me, I'm only in my fourth month, but I wanna come out of the school with good education, I was wondering if their are any tips you or someone else could give me, cause I'm starting to get discouraged. ANY ADVICE WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!!!!

I didn't study at fullsail, but I've heard many negative things about it's music production department from ex students and from seasoned pros.