Question for Andy, recording volume - Peavey 5150

I've found a new love for the rhythm channel, but I don't record with it yet. After X-mas, I'll be micing it up, for sure, though!

Settings right now are pre gain at 6.5, bright/crunch in, EQ all at 6, resonance at 7, presence at 7. All on rhythm channel. For lead, I usually roll the highs and mids back a bit.

Executioner213 said:
Anyone got some killer Triaxis settings? I'm still trying to get ahold of triaxis settings that Jeff used on Dreaming Neon Black (I read he used one for that record)
Anyone?

There were some killer TriAxis settings on John Petrucci's forum a while back (over a year so use the search function).

Your best bet for the Nevermore DNB settings would be to try the 'Nevermore Guitars' section of Steves forum as both him and Jeff post there occasionally (and if Jeff doesn't remember you might be out of luck) Nevermore Guitars

I've tried that....spent more time there than here. He doesn't answer back about it. Either he forgot, or he covets them. I was hoping Andy would have some miracle answer for something cool though, not that I know for a fact he runs around using a Triaxis a lot. It just makes me start to wonder if I should have got a Dual Rec or a Triple Rec instead of a Triaxis/2:90 because I am still fighting with tones after almost 2 years and everyone seems to already have the answers for those heads. Anyone know if the settings are transferrable to the Triaxis for those heads that you guys are talking about? I have a tube screamer.