Question for Aussie's: Schecter Dealers in Australia (Victoria)???

Davis Music @ Footscray is super cool

Troy music @ Footscray were selling Bill Lawrence XL-500L as an interesting side note.......not that I actually like or endorse Troy or Billy Hydes in any way shape or form

I like the idea that you've travelled to this side of town for gear since I've been forced to travel "too far" for my own gear searching. I haven't gone as far as Moonlapse though. I've only been to Frankston once, and that wasn't for gear haha.

................I've only been to Frankston once, and that wasn't for gear haha.

Did you need more mocco's and Fabergé acid wash? :lol:

Anyway,

Davis: has a black one, can't get any more.

Troy: has none

Guitars and things: has none, might be able to get one from the US, too expensive, I could get cheaper on the 'bay

BMusic: can't get any more. "No hope", were his words I think.

Billy Hyde's is taking over the Importation and will be the only stockists it seems. They will not have stock for a month or so.

How come Oz is so far behind the rest of the world for gear shopping. Crap websites, one-shop-sole-stockists with whateverthehelltheywanttocharge prices. Gotta love monopolies. :puke:

ARRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :mad: :mad:

Frankston *shudder*.....my folks live down on the Mornington Penn, and I when I fly back to Melbourne I usually have to get the Frankston line train after 30+ hours flying. I usually then end up sitting next to some dude "chroming" his way from Moorrabin to Frankston, like the last time. I dunno who of the two of us was more out of it :D

Ireland is just as bad when it comes to stores. Thankfully, we have Thomann who ship here from Germany. Retail stores....forget it. Even if they do have what you want in stock (rare), they charge 30% more than anywhere in Europe. Can get stuff easily enough from the US, but import taxes (if you get stung) are 20+%.

lol Neblous, I'm forever going over to Footscray for parts (I detest Billy Hydes Blackburn) and going to Real Guitars Glen Iris for guitar set up (these guys are unbeatable for guitar repairs, intonation and setups)

Oh god...memory lane....There used to be 3 or 4 stores in a bunch together in Russell street before that area turned into Scag city. I bought my first fender at Davis in 1988.

About 11 years ago, I had a Floyd-equipped Japanese Squire for sale on consignment in one of those stores (started with a "C"). The prick closed the store with all the gear still in it (including my guitar), declared bankruptcy and re-opened a year later in a different suburb as if nothing had ever happened. I saved up for 6 months on a 1st year apprentice's wage to buy that guitar too...

I remember that one: C*****s. Everything was coated in about half an inch of dust, if I remember correctly. Hope the bastard rots in hell.