Question For Blakkhiem ( DVD release )

Limbonic

Dec 6, 2005
Canada, Nova Scotia
I think there has been a similar thread, but this is more directed toask Blakkheim or Jonas or any member of Katatonia if a seperate dvd release can be seen anywheres in the future.

Personally I think it would be great timing, I know they just had the live in Krakow as a part of the Black Sessions but I think it would be awesome if they recorded some video footage of their upcoming tour supporting TGCD, it would amazing. Following the band around on tour which some cool behind the scene type stuff and some interviews, even add the single video and the upcoming video. I know there Katatonia have released a lot of new stuff lately, so I wouldn't expect it but still... holy shit that would just top everything off.

Even, if not soon, someday it would be cool to have a new dvd that will just be sold in a dvd package.

Just my thoughts on the idea, I think it's safe to say a lot of you would really want this as well :kickass:

Sorry about the typo in the topic title.

i even think that this is already planned. i mean... one video was released, the next one will follow. katatonia got a shit load of promotion at the moment, so why not? :)

Yeah, but since they have been busy I wouldn't expect it from them but it would be the coolest thing. It would be quite the year for them if they did :)

Even someday, have like a behind the scenes or making of an album in the future or TGCD if they have any studio footage.

I'm really not a big DVD fan...I watch it one time and then it gets dusted immediately....they are so boring, IMO. Concerts are so completely different in a real "live" situation...on a dvd is just non sense. IMO

Yeah I agree, seeing it live is way better, but I find it very interesting to hear from the band members on behind the scene type interviews and other non live footage. Plus some people will not get a chance to see them live ( such as myself, unless they come over seas ) so it would be cool to see and hear what they are like live, even if you aren't actually there.

I really loved the "Krakow DVD" (especially liked the little "Murder" surprise in the end with Daniel giving the camera the finger), probably the only reason I bought Black Sessions...since I haven't seen Katatonia ever.

I would really love to see a new DVD from Kata soon but I honestly don't think there's gonna be a new DVD for a few years.
this after the deliberation single there might be another single and that's it
the rest is touring but during the TGCD tour the setlist won't be much different from the setlist in the VE tour with a 4 or 5 (out of possible 15 or 16)songs replaced by songs from the new album. that's hardly a reason to have a new DVD out.
perhaps in 2008 or 2009 there will be a new Kata album
so maybe there will be a DVD in 2010 which is 4 years from now.

I really hope I'm wrong (about the DVD, not the future album) but this is what logic sugguests.