Question for Mike...

Progjose

May 3, 2009
Hey Circus Maximus :worship: :)

Yesterday I was casualy listening Whitesnake (despite its not really my style) and David Coverdale voice sort of reminded me Mike.... was this just a casuallity or do you really have influences of him?

It would be amaizing if you could answer that question :)

Cheers from South America!

PD: The song was "Is this Love?"

Hi there Progjose ;-)

I grew up in the 80`s , so yes David Coverdale were one of many influences ;-) Funny thing , I actually sang " Here I go Again" live this past weekend for 3-5000 crazy people up in the mountains here in Norway:kickass:

Cheers buddy

Michael Eriksen

Wow that must have been an amazing show man!
I would have love to be there...

Thanks for the anwser :)

I have a question for you as well, Mikey.
Will you or any of the other band members be at the Dream Theater show in Oslo, September 26?

I got a question too : what's up guys ?

Any news in the CM universe (except these gigs too far away from where I live for me to get there) ? Are you working on a follow-up to Isolate ?

Long time no see by the way... Hope everyone's fine !

Cheers :)

I got a question too : what's up guys ?

Any news in the CM universe (except these gigs too far away from where I live for me to get there) ? Are you working on a follow-up to Isolate ?

Long time no see by the way... Hope everyone's fine !

Cheers :)

Hi Valhall, nice to hear from you ;-)

We are working our asses off everyday writing the new album..so far we have more or less 7 songs which are 70-80% completed . Hopefully if everything goes as planned we`ll start the recordings during the fall :kickass:

And YES it sounds kick ass:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Mikey:)

Yeah, when will we be able to hear a sample, demo or a live performance of some of the new stuff? I can't wait!

Good luck on the album!

Hi Valhall, nice to hear from you ;-)

We are working our asses off everyday writing the new album..so far we have more or less 7 songs which are 70-80% completed . Hopefully if everything goes as planned we`ll start the recordings during the fall :kickass:

And YES it sounds kick ass:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Mikey:)

can't wait....:Smug:

Yo brother from another mutha :loco:

No plans of playing any new songs , BUT I guess we`ll see your ass at the pre-pre party right ? Gonna play some pretty cool cover-songs for you and start the PPUSA X-party :headbang:

:lol: Of course, I wouldn't miss a second. I've been waiting for 4 years to see you guys :kickass:

Sounds like this PP may possibly match the kick ass time I had last year...

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone - and seeing those I've met before n' going 'what's your name again??' :p

New 'something to look forward to' (still trying to get the 'celebration of..' mentality)...

But Mike singing a Crimson Glory tune is really going to be awesome... I'm keeping my fingers crossed for one song in particular but I'm just thankful to be a part of the event since I wasn't able to make it down for Mid's memorial...

EVen before it's sung Mike, thanks... It means alot..

Hey again people :)
Have you heard the new DT album Black Clouds and Silver Linnings?
You can say I am crazy, but, in some parts, I find the song The Count of Tuscany very similar to The First Chapter (the song)...Do you recognize that as well?

I've got a question to you Mike :
Do u wanna play in Poland?? :cry:
I'm so waiting for it :>
if you don't wanna play on poland , so maybe in Czech Republic or Slovakia?? :)

P.S. sorry for ma english

Hey again people :)
Have you heard the new DT album Black Clouds and Silver Linnings?
You can say I am crazy, but, in some parts, I find the song The Count of Tuscany very similar to The First Chapter (the song)...Do you recognize that as well?

Yeah, the main riff reminded me of that fast trash metal-ish riff in The 1st Chapter! But i guess there are alot of riffs like that... Sound a bit like Megadeth... I don't know.