Question for Mike...

Mike, please record something of the acoustic gig and up load it, for the ones that are far away from there like me!
A video or a recording would be awsome!
Thank you.
José

Hey Mike,

I have, maybe, a strange question...
In the first place, sorry for my moderate English.

I am a progressive rock drummer and singer from the Netherlands.
I play in 2 bands for a few years now and, especially with one of them, we are really growing some reputation in this part of the country.

Anyway, my question is...
Are there shows plannned in the future to return to the west of Germany or Holland to play some shows.
Because it would be stunning to meet you guys some day... and planning a jam with Circus Maximus would be a dream for me.

The point is... the only times i get to see Circus Maximus live, there is no way i can get in contact with one of the members.

Hope to hear from you Mike !

Hey Mike,

I have, maybe, a strange question...
In the first place, sorry for my moderate English.

I am a progressive rock drummer and singer from the Netherlands.
I play in 2 bands for a few years now and, especially with one of them, we are really growing some reputation in this part of the country.

Anyway, my question is...
Are there shows plannned in the future to return to the west of Germany or Holland to play some shows.
Because it would be stunning to meet you guys some day... and planning a jam with Circus Maximus would be a dream for me.

The point is... the only times i get to see Circus Maximus live, there is no way i can get in contact with one of the members.

Hope to hear from you Mike !

Hi there my friend :)

There are no plans of any shows at the moment..we need to have a full focus on the new album..the more shows we do , the more delayed the new album will be..sad but true :cry: But hey , we will for sure come to Holland and Germany when the new album is out :headbang:

Keep on rocking bro;-)

Mikey

Hey Mike,

just wondering if you guys had any say in which bands would support you or if the record label arranges that for you guys. Or perhaps if you guys are gonna do a double headliner tour or so next time around?

If you guys have a say in it, would you guys look at suggestions we would post? :D

Hey Mike,

just wondering if you guys had any say in which bands would support you or if the record label arranges that for you guys. Or perhaps if you guys are gonna do a double headliner tour or so next time around?

If you guys have a say in it, would you guys look at suggestions we would post? :D

Hola ;)

Most of the time the venue has a saying in who will be the support-act...the support-act takes care of the backline and the venue saves a lot of money in renting equipment AND if the support-band is a local "hero" the bigger the crowd ;)

No tour planned at the moment..we are using all our energy in making the next album for you all:D

Have a nice day bro;)

Mikey

It's good to be updated this way.

I have a good question. Watching on your website, I saw a lot of past tour dates in Europe, or USA... is THAT hard to promote the band on South America? There's a good amount of people who listened the Isolate CD 'just by accident', but still thinking of you as a great band. Won't you have the chance for making a tour along with Symphony X or Dream Theater when the time comes? It would be GREAT!

Greetings, from Montevideo, Uruguay! (yeah, I was a handless there...)

I hear some Klaus Meine(Scorpions) influence on the higher parts of "From Childhood's Hour"...especially on the lyrics "Leaving him behind" and "The Dark haunts"

awesome tone on Michael's voice on those lyrics. wonderful production on the vocals as well.

Hello Mike!

What are you "planning" for the next album? I mean, the style. Are you gonna explore the fantastic prog/melodic style you are making in the two albums you have released? Or are you gonna explore different variations? Which ,of course, could be fantastic too... You can make a wide range of songs, cause you all are very talented and capable, that's why I'm asking.

The record company is gonna be the same?

Thanks!

Hey Mike, or any of the other guys:

Me and a buddy travelled over to Sandefjord, Norway, to see Seventh Wonder play. We would be willing to do so again if you guys would play there. Any chance we'll be able to convince you to play at Hammersmith's pub? My new buddy Lasse would definitely love it (I think he's already contacted you about it :) ). Make it a double headliner with Pagan's Mind and we'll definitely be over there again :D