question for NK

ShadowsWithin

Oct 27, 2005
Portland, ME
So I was listening to The Politics of Ecstasy for the first time in quite a few years, and I didn't really come to appreciate how awesome everything sounds until now since I have been getting into the recording side of things. Im just wondering if you had any tips on how to get that quintessential 90's thrash guitar tone and that really thunderous bass tone you got on those albums?

delete if this has already been posted kinda hard to search this kind of thing accurately :p

I didn't really come to appreciate how awesome everything sounds until now
whatsa matter kid, ya got wax in yer ears?

rj-fletcher.jpg

So I was listening to The Politics of Ecstasy for the first time in quite a few years, and I didn't really come to appreciate how awesome everything sounds until now since I have been getting into the recording side of things. Im just wondering if you had any tips on how to get that quintessential 90's thrash guitar tone and that really thunderous bass tone you got on those albums?

delete if this has already been posted kinda hard to search this kind of thing accurately :p

NK, can you please describe every minute detail of the engineering, production, and mastering of the PoE sessions?

dude.