Question for PowerTab users

A. Iverson

deceased
Jul 17, 2005
Bahrain
I am using Power Tab Editor 1.7

I have a problem whenever i attempt to edit tablature. Whenever i delete a certain section or a staff, everything fucks up, to be more specific; the menotrome plays a different tempo, the bass plays something else, and the guitars just wont play anymore, like they've been muted or something.

Anybody?

You probably deleted a staff or something so the time signatures and or soemthing got fucked. Remember that the bass and guitar pages runs independantly of each other.

Torenstain said:
You probably deleted a staff or something so the time signatures and or soemthing got fucked. Remember that the bass and guitar pages runs independantly of each other.

Yeah, that's all I can think of. If you deleted just a note and replaced it with one of equal value or whatever, it shouldn't fuck up, hasn't for me anyhow.

ok guys problem solved, i just deleted all the bass lines and added a gtr in at the beggining of my edit like someone mentioned

Thanks for helping

I have power tabs and guitar pro, and I like power tabs way better. But, I've also had the same problem. I've also managed to fix it, though. It took me a while to get used to the damn thing.

I do have another problem with power tabs:

On any song with 500+ sections, the stupid thing doesn't scroll down all the way, but the 20+ minute tab plays perfectly fine. Strange.