Suggestions for the next Sadus cd.....

Feb 13, 2002
Rimouski, Quebec Canada
A couple of weeks ago I bought the "greatest" hits of the band Obliveon.The album is called Obliveon:Greatest Pits. The album cost 20$ canadian which is a normal price, but what was awesome about the album is that....: You have 12 hit songs from the band + 12 guitar tablature in pdf format made with powertab editor for the hit songs + 10 demo songs in mp3 format of their early demos........all that for 20$ canadian.....

So Steve, for the next Sadus cd, can you top that ! I dare you to do it!!!!!!!!! And i'm sure any body else from this forum would like that too.

Here's some idea Sadudes for some bonus stuff on the next cd(enhanced):

-live songs
-Partitions with tab for the album
-live clips
-A suicide shift song as a bonus ???!!!
-A 2 cd package that includes a dvd concert show !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would'n mind paying a little more to get some extra cause 1 album of Sadus every 6 or 7 years is a long time to wait but the wait was always worth it.

P.S: Just can wait to get my hands on the Sadus DTP new release :hotjump:

Jason

EHY DUDES you gotta listen to this man!!!!!!!! We can't wait 7 years anymore to obtain something from SADUS!!!!!! WE NEED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Especially some live stuff would be very cooooooool......
PLEASE PLEASE WE can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hotjump:

I've got 2 suggestions!
1. Get me that Obliveon release!!!
2. Get the Sadudes pumped up to get this album finished!
Darren: saduskills@netscape.net
Jon: yourviking@yahoo.com
We're working on it, but sometimes they need to see the proof you guys wanna hear new Sadus that I see here (they don't visit the forum, btw) to get them motivated and excited about the new songs.
Once we get the album done, we'll worry about bonus materials to include in the packaging. Live songs, tab, Suicide Shift songs, and DVD's...??? Don't think so. But we're still open to more realilstic ideas.
SDG

To answer your questions....

1 .Steve for the Obliveon album, I sent you a private email to your adress: steve@stevedigiorgio.com just answer me back........

2 .I'll gladly send them emails of why the next album should come out this year.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace

P.S: I can't explain it why is the thread so wide