Question for Sacrilege

Buzzard

"Fear the man"
Apr 22, 2002
Hoboken
www.billymilano.com
Greetings,
I was wondering. I went to your links and noticed you play in a band. Is that you? Is that a show in Israel? Is there a music scene in Israel? What's the deal?
Milano

hello, actually you caught me at a really good time, i'm just leaving to the airport to Turkey, Rock the Nations Festival! :headbang:
Orphaned Land, from israel, will play there as one of the main bands along with Amon Amarth, Marduk, Pain of Salvation, Destruction, Vader, UDO, Sentenced and more great bands.

anyway, 1st, yes it's me there...
I'm playing in Excessum, and the photos are from a show in Israel.
when you said music scene, i guess you mean, metal...
we have a small metal scene (about 2000 mealheads, i guess)
we have lots of great bands which some of them are known worldwide like:
Salem, Orphaned Land, Eternal Gray, Nail Within, Arafel, Betzefer(played with fear factory), Lehvaoth(played in a Brutal fest in Germany).
and many more local bands, some of them are really good
Abed, Solitary, Excessum( :oops: ), SchwartzeChaya, Acropolis, Agaut, and many more.
i suggest you go to www.metal-archives. and check the bands from Israel, there's a large list.
hmmm, we constantly have metal shows here, we had already a festival, Metalist Festvial with- Ancient(Norway), Konkhra(Denmark), Aborted(Belgium), and more local bands.
And in August we have a second festival with Evergrey, Behemoth, and dunno yet which other bands.
and we had here in the last two years concert of:
Pungent Stench
Amon Amarth
Vader
Ancient Rites
Leng Tch'e
Darkane
Aeba
Aborted
and i guess few more which i dont remember now.

anyway, i hope that's enough infromation for you :)