Question for Scott/Charlie

aliasp

Old School since '86
Oct 26, 2003
Would you guys ever consider doing another collaboration with PE for another rap/metal hybrid?

Often thought if either bands ever considered doing this or even an album together?

Hell imagine how cool that would be - an album. PE vs Anthrax.

Man I could go that. That would totally destroy all this other so called Nu Metal. :worship:

* as you can tell I stumbled upon Bring the Noise again today *

The thing is, I would not even call Bring the Noise rap metal. I'm not sure exactly what I would call it, but I know I would not call it that.

Thrillho said:
The thing is, I would not even call Bring the Noise rap metal. I'm not sure exactly what I would call it, but I know I would not call it that.

I agree.

I think I didn't make myself clear in that would the idea of PE and Anthrax collaborating on new material be cool? Have they ever considered it?

Well, they tried making another SOD record and that flopped compared to the first one. Being the diehard Anthrax fan that I am(and I really liked the first SOD record), I never got into the second SOD record. I can't even remember any of the songs from it. So...why try and re-create history??

AlexStomp said:
Well, they tried making another SOD record and that flopped compared to the first one. Being the diehard Anthrax fan that I am(and I really liked the first SOD record), I never got into the second SOD record. I can't even remember any of the songs from it. So...why try and re-create history??
Speak English or Die is my favorite album of all time, but I never listen to Bigger than the Devil. They never even played those songs live did they?
I really don't have high expectations for any new album to be great beginning to end. Every once in a while one suprises me.

Scott and Charlie did "Bring The Noise" on the VH1 Hip-Hop Honors in 2004. I remember reading that Scott would like to do another tour with PE, but don't quote me on that.

poker_fan_in_nyc said:
Question:
Joey - Will you be hitting the kit for 'I'm The Man' this time round?

JoeyB says:
no charlie wont let me on

CharlieB says:
I hate I'M THE MAN!

CharlieB says:
it's RAP METAL and We hate RAP METAL...

Pity - I miss screaming JOEY FUCKED UP!!!!!!!

jdelpi said:
Sure they did. They did two runs of the US in support of the album. People really only cared about hearing the older shit though.
yeah but it wold have been nice if they played "Shenanigans" at least once out of the four times I went to see them on that tour. Best song on that album hands down.