question for swedes

aegis

Jun 26, 2001
Nancy, France
how many € represents 100 sek ?

i saw on the site there was some Tonight's Decision posters left to be sold from the tour ...
it is only for the swedes, but if i would send some money (with of course included the shipping charges for France), someone could buy it for me and send it to me ? :)

Thanks in advance :)

im a bit gutted as i didnt get a poster or wallet/key chains and all that crap. i wouldnt have minded an Opeth poster, oh well. i missed most of Novembres set queing for the t-shirts and i wasnt gonna buy a poster and go straight into a mosh pit was i, and there was too big a crowd to go again. looking back i dont really care at all come to think of it. wow, Opeth and Katatonia all in one night (jaw drops and a liquid seeps from my chest, i mean mouth) anyway as for finding out about the euros, um go to some exchange rate website via yahoo or ask, thats the best i can do.

Originally posted by aegis
how many € represents 100 sek ?

i saw on the site there was some Tonight's Decision posters left to be sold from the tour ...
it is only for the swedes, but if i would send some money (with of course included the shipping charges for France), someone could buy it for me and send it to me ? :)

Thanks in advance :)

If i have calculated correctly here, 100 SEK represents 10.65 €. :)

Originally posted by Brutalizer

If i have calculated correctly here, 100 SEK represents 10.65 €. :)

Yahoo! made the conversion ... it makes 10,85€

but in fact, it was the second half of the question who interests really me :)

Originally posted by _Transparent_
im a bit gutted as i didnt get a poster or wallet/key chains and all that crap. i wouldnt have minded an Opeth poster, oh well. i missed most of Novembres set queing for the t-shirts and i wasnt gonna buy a poster and go straight into a mosh pit was i, and there was too big a crowd to go again. looking back i dont really care at all come to think of it. wow, Opeth and Katatonia all in one night (jaw drops and a liquid seeps from my chest, i mean mouth) anyway as for finding out about the euros, um go to some exchange rate website via yahoo or ask, thats the best i can do.

i am not sure to have all understood what you mean (i am so tired that i had to take my brain in sleep mode), but i also didn't want to buy anything before the gig, and after, too much people wanted to buy something (but i hadn't see the poster, if i had seen it, i woud probably have waited to buy it)
So much people that nobody took attention that Anders was talking with the members of Novembre at the bar (10 meters from the merchandising stand), so i have talked a bit with them :)