Question on the Idependent Venue

Yes-- It is GA-- There are some benches on the side of the venue where people can sit if they want-- they are elevated slightly off the floor, so you can still see the stage.. We are going to have to block some of the seats off for merchandise and extra gear, but there should be plenty of room

Yes there are in and out's and there are a ton of places to eat right near the venue...There wont be any problems where that is concerned...

Bear

Places to eat near the venue

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Independent does not serve any food at this time.
However, we have some of the best food in the city within walking distance of the club:

Nopa (urban rustic food) - 560 Divisadero, 1 block south
Blue Jay Cafe - (southern eats, brunch) - 919 Divisadero, 2.5 blocks north
Fly Bar (sandwiches, pizza, salads, beer) - 762 Divisadero @ Fulton, 1 block north
Tsunami (sushi, sake) - 1306 Fulton @ Divisadero, 1 block north
Little Star Pizza (pizza, jukebox) - 846 Divisadero, 1.5 blocks north
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Alamo Square Seafood Grill (seafood) - 803 Fillmore, 3 blocks east
Brother In Law's (BBQ) - 705 Divisadero, right across from the club
Herbivore (vegetarian) - 531 Divisadero @ Fell, 2 blocks south
Club Waziema (Ethiopian) - 543 Divisadero @Fell, 2 blocks south
Jay's Cheesesteak (comfort food) - 1 block south
[/FONT]

Places to eat near the venue

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Independent does not serve any food at this time.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]However, we have some of the best food in the city within walking distance of the club:[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Nopa (urban rustic food) - 560 Divisadero, 1 block south[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Blue Jay Cafe - (southern eats, brunch) - 919 Divisadero, 2.5 blocks north [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Fly Bar (sandwiches, pizza, salads, beer) - 762 Divisadero @ Fulton, 1 block north[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tsunami (sushi, sake) - 1306 Fulton @ Divisadero, 1 block north[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Little Star Pizza (pizza, jukebox) - 846 Divisadero, 1.5 blocks north[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Alamo Square Seafood Grill (seafood) - 803 Fillmore, 3 blocks east[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Brother In Law's (BBQ) - 705 Divisadero, right across from the club[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Herbivore (vegetarian) - 531 Divisadero @ Fell, 2 blocks south[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Club Waziema (Ethiopian) - 543 Divisadero @Fell, 2 blocks south[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jay's Cheesesteak (comfort food) - 1 block south[/FONT]
Awesome list you compiled there Bear! I already have my eye on Tsunami! That's nice that soi many places to eat are so close!

Yeah-- the dining places around the venue are awesome - Great sushi for you Rick-- I know you are already drooling!! The BBQ place is the best in the city and one of the best in the Bay Area-- Also--better save room for Dennys on Drugs-- aka, our favorite 24 hour joint -- THE LUCKY PENNY! You will sing its praises by the time the festival is over--

Yeah-- the dining places around the venue are awesome - Great sushi for you Rick-- I know you are already drooling!! The BBQ place is the best in the city and one of the best in the Bay Area-- Also--better save room for Dennys on Drugs-- aka, our favorite 24 hour joint -- THE LUCKY PENNY! You will sing its praises by the time the festival is over--

I soooo much look forward to this. There is NOTHING better than a night full of drinking and an awesome time (not to mention a ton of kickass music :kickass: ) to be topped off by a late night meal at the 24 hr. diner. Can't wait to check out THE LUCKY PENNY. Usually if me and my friends have someone who is capable of driving we will hit the Denny's or the Adalberto's (24 Hr. Mexican). Nothing quite contends with (as Taco Bell would say) Fourth Meal. :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: