Question to Danny

Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! When did that happen? That was today? Oh, wait.... it's two legs Morpheus. We'll kill 'em in Anfield...

Originally posted by Forlorn Hope
Hey sol (and all other people :)) why don't you come to Belgium once? :heh:

I'll go anywhere my friend. I just need some cash and a few people to fuck around with. Hopefuly, I'll do that this summer. And why don't you ever leave Belgium? :heh:

Originally posted by sol83
that's cos you guys hail Opeth albums... they're nice but i won't press repeat, if you know what i mean...

like listening for one hour and a half to Benighted??? :eek:

i dunno, but i guess the band has good contacts with the gathering, isnt it?
maybe if you are fair to them they let you release your albums on their label. But I'm afraid you want to go to a big label/major, and then i will hold my breath......:(

You're kidding right. You know more people in this forum than I do, or you can bring your girfriend :D or come with the boy Mariner or a mate of yours. Anyways, we'll manage something for the summer, don't worry... A fest meeting would be great. Let's wait a bit...

Hehe, there hardly are any red-haired people here, mostly brown and blond, you're right about the very very nice green valleys though, but that's only in the south. I hope the temperature won't scare you :p it usually doesn't get higher than 20-25° C, there are always exceptions though.

I wish Dynamo could become big again... :cry:

Last time Anathema played there ('99 I think) it was huge. Why did it stop? :cry: