question to Lars

Anima Lagopus

Beyond reason
Jan 27, 2003
Beyond reason
Hi

I've read in a couple of interviews that you are working on your own electronica project. Will there be any release? I would like to hear it since i'm a fan of electronica and are very impressed with the other work you have done in Solefald and Borknagar. It would be interesting to hear how you handle the electronica.

Marius

Well, I still work sporadically on electronica-related stuff, but I really don't know when I'll be able to release things. Maybe I'll do a 7-inch or something, just to please the hardcore fans :Spin: My problem is this: I don't really have enough time to complete my electronica stuff nowadays, so we'll just have to see. I'll keep you posted!

TheRealLazare said:
Well, I still work sporadically on electronica-related stuff, but I really don't know when I'll be able to release things. Maybe I'll do a 7-inch or something, just to please the hardcore fans :Spin: My problem is this: I don't really have enough time to complete my electronica stuff nowadays, so we'll just have to see. I'll keep you posted!
a 7- inch would be great. :Spin: i'll wait and see

I specially like the electronica from Ulver. Perdition City with that great jazz feeling.