Question.

DotNoir said:
...It's my friends band :hotjump: though I do'nt like it too much... a bit maybe, but not too much... Well, I'm propably getting the promo of their new album, so I can listen to it closely...

Ok so now I want to know WHO is hiding behind the name DotNoir?

In my opinion Silentium has never done a bad album. They sure know what they are doing. I have only the first cd (which just totally hit me when I first heard it) but my boyfriend has them all, including the latest and that sounded -very- good!
I have met the singer when they played at Lahti, 8-sali. :)

Downfall said:
lumitalvi: Hmm, there might still be the video of "Prove Me Wrong" on their page on Earache's web-page (the band split up a few years back). go to www.earache.com , and from the "select an artist"-dropdown menu select "Misery Loves Co." (under PAST ARTISTS).

Ok thanks. I have to check that out sometime. I cannot do it from here(home) I have to go to my work places computer.

Although Marko´s comment already gave me a pretty good picture :loco:

Tool
Mudvayne
Kotiteollisuus
Maj karman kauniit kuvat
Phil Anselmo products.. :p

britney spears
cristina aguilera
justin timberlake
kelly clarkson
gimmel

OWN YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

j/k :loco:

hmmm, this changes too often for me, but right now, in no order:

opeth
arch enemy
children of bodom
lullacry
nevermore

1. dark tranquillity
2. bad religion
3. therapy?
4. skyclad (martin walkyier era only)
5. paradise lost
6. afi
7. vnv nation
8. new model army
9. pet shop boys
10. faith no more
11. iron maiden

This is very very hard. I might disagree with this tomorrow but...

Extol
Ephel Duath
Biomechanical
CMX
Emperor

I have to mention these too: King Crimson, Arcturus, Nevermore, Kingston Wall, Death, Swallow the Sun, Amorphis, Ark, Mayhem (the gay Mayhem, with Blashphemer and Maniac), Cannibal Corpse (with George Fisher), Mercyful Fate (especially the album Time), Nightwish, Opeth, Diablo, System of a Down, Peccatum ("lost in reverie" type of...), Rush, Strapping Young Lad, Primus, Sikth, Mudvayne, Slipknot, Devil Doll, Praxis, Within Temptation, Megadeth, Metallica, Testament, Wasp, Whitesnake, Rainbow, Deep Purple, Planet X, Chick Corea electrick band, Meshuggah, Tool, Ulver, Satyricon, Faith no More, Pantera, Black Label Society, Black Light Syndrome, Borknagar, Fantomas, Mr. Bungle, The Gathering, Crimson Lotus, Aberrant Vascular, Nerv, D.I.G., Enditol, Pain of Salvation, Vintersorg, Winds, Zyklon, most other norwegian "inner circle" bands. Oh and Nirvana. Just look what you made me do!!!

ok, this is a very hot day here, I dont know you guys but Im going to drink some cold drink...... ohhhhhhhh, right, you want to know the bands............

1) Faith no More since The real thing,,,,,,,,,,& Patton too :oops:
2) "Farmakon" ;)
3) Pantera :headbang:
4) mmmmm, the alternative bands of Sir patton, like mr bungle, tomahawk & of course fantomas (the directors cut) o_O
5) Moonspell (Sin Pecado & wolffherat & Irreligious) :p

ooo, im listening a song of Dark tranquility called There in, you guys ought to listen it,

ok bye bye, well see later :wave:

The Decemberists
The Decemberists
The Decemberists
The Decemberists
The Decemberists
The Decemberists
The Decemberists
The Decemberists
The Decemberists
The Decemberists
The Decemberists