Question!

Light

Up The World
Nov 24, 2001
If Dan Swanö came round your house for tea, what would you cook him?

Chicken steak and egg/potatoes on a frying pan, since that's pretty much all that I can cook.

Haha that editing reason of yours is very hilarious. :D I don't think I'd cook him...

I can't cook! Except I might be able to make chili, I've seen my girlfriend do it but never tried myself! So I guess I'd try that, I know he wouldn't hold it against me if I fucked it up :p

P.S. that edit reason is PURE classic! :)

Scarred eyes, dead or alive, grilled by a mind with thoughts from a stolen soul. The eyes, wich are of darksome origin, should be poached in blood of my enemies and black tears.

:hotjump:

Or just plain brown beans & pork.

Your choice!

unge said:
Scarred eyes, dead or alive, grilled by a mind with thoughts from a stolen soul. The eyes, wich are of darksome origin, should be poached in blood of my enemies and black tears.
Hell is where the belly is.

Chocolate pudding?! lol, It's all about the jello instant pudding then. And that edit reason is seriously classic.

Kevin Kitchel said:
Well, I would make Dan some vegetarian whatever! I'm a pretty good cook too, and I don't really make fatty food. I don't know if Dan eats meat, but I don't!
We were vegetarians for a couple of years. Dan for slightly longer than I... I just like meat too much :/ And as regards fatty food: we're a very anti-junkfood family. (Although, someone's a real sweet tooth... and it ain't me! ;))

Can I make a suggestion if you want to treat him to dinner? (Yes, I am bored, and am trying to escape from my university duties ;))

Starter: Garlic mushrooms with toast
Main course: Fresh grilled tuna with herb creme fraiche and parsley potatoes
Dessert: Chocolate pudding with whipped cream (which I personally will skip, to the joy of a certain someone who gets double helpings! :))

And, alas, back to work...

russian stuff is very close to swedish as i understood.. remember that Dag hate it and always cook something italian..
when Dan (maybe with the family?) will come to my place I will just drink beer and leave all cooking shit on my wife.. why the fuck I will loose the time when Dan still need to sing all my EoS cds, play guitar only for me and pose for some very special pics which I need for my forthcoming work (*sigh*)!?

ColdDarkNord said:
when Dan (maybe with the family?) will come to my place
When I'm ready to be bombed or robbed, I'll come to Moscow ;)

ColdDarkNord said:
I will just drink beer and leave all cooking shit on my wife..
Dear sir, I genuinely hope you mean that you will leave the cooking duties to your wife. Don't put cooking shit on her :)

ColdDarkNord said:
why the fuck I will loose the time when Dan still need to sing all my EoS cds, play guitar only for me and pose for some very special pics which I need for my forthcoming work (*sigh*)!?
Sorry, he doesn't do nudity photos... unless you pay him REALLY well! Then I'll make him do it ;) And now my dear Ivan, you have to go and wash your filthy mouth with soap! What foul language! :loco: