Q and A

Between Kether and Chokmah?

I know, my question was hokey, but I was deep in thought about something else at the time, and really just wanted another post. :)

I let that be both my answer and question!

"A touchstone to determine the actual worth of an 'intellectual' - find out how he feels about astrology."
-Lazarus Long

I really hope it can continue with the same feel as Unicorn. It's been a long time since Unicorn ended, and I really wanna hear the same vibes again.

Q: Do you think anyone else could make an epic song, like Crimson or Crimson II, as well as Dan? If so, who?

Probably Dag Swanö...talent runs in the family

Q: If the "Death's Design" movie would actually be shot...who would you have choosen to act in it? and in which role?

Hmm.. I`ve never payed to much attension to the lyrics I`m afraid.. But I surely enjoy the music! No idea about who should figure in the motion picture though.. Arja Sajomaa and Christer Sjõgren could perhaps give it some extra?

Q: What items have you got in your Swano collection, and if you were to extend it - what would you buy next?

mylovedenied said:
I really hope it can continue with the same feel as Unicorn. It's been a long time since Unicorn ended, and I really wanna hear the same vibes again.

this is exactly what i'm hoping for. i know its kind of stupid to expect something like this, as we're likely setting ourselves up for a big dissapointment, but I *LOVE* Unicorn!

~nightfall~ said:
Q: What items have you got in your Swano collection, and if you were to extend it - what would you buy next?

as Ken said...the list is too long
buying next would be...Crimson+Crimson II vynils