Question...

BlessedDeliverance

New Metal Member
May 30, 2005
New Jersey, USA
This goes to anyone who's been to the shows in the new tour. Would anyone know off the top of their head some of the merch thats goin to be at the show and the prices? I'll be at Sayreville this Friday (don't think I'm VIP but I'm goin early anyway) and ready to kick some serious ass. I get a paycheck that day so I'd just like to have maybe a small idea on how much I should bring.

in australia they had 3 shirts,the old among the living stylde shirt,a shirt with the new A star logo that has anthrax logo on back with the No 20 on the back,also a band photo shirt with tour dates on the back.

at last anthrax are getting cool shirts again.

I got 2 of the 3 - gave the A logo one a miss.

At the Melbourne show I held off getting that hoodie jacket and it must've sold out that night cause they didn't have any left the next night here - I was pissed!!

At the Detroit show they had posters you could buy that came with backstage passes for $100.

i got the hoody its cool cost £30, probably about$50 or somethin. I remmber spotiin the hoody and seein the new logo and i was like "cool!"...then i walked round the other side and seen NOT man on the sleeve!!!!! thats when my face lit up lol

BlessedDeliverance said:
This goes to anyone who's been to the shows in the new tour. Would anyone know off the top of their head some of the merch thats goin to be at the show and the prices? I'll be at Sayreville this Friday (don't think I'm VIP but I'm goin early anyway) and ready to kick some serious ass. I get a paycheck that day so I'd just like to have maybe a small idea on how much I should bring.
$25.00 and up......

Tee's ? 25.00
Hoodies ? 35.00

Hats $20.00
patchs $5.00