Worship Music question

philly662

New Metal Member
Feb 27, 2006
I've been gone for a while but had a question regarding the Dan Nelson tracks. Did any of the Worship Music tracks leak? If not, I'm very surprised since it was basically all ready to go when Dan was "dismissed". I'm dying to hear anything from that record, especially the cover of New Noise but if anyone has anything from that record, I'd love to hear it. Please PM me if so.

-BW

Nothing leaked in terms of the studio tracks as far as I'm aware of. There's about 4 tracks the band played live with Dan Nelson..... Fight Em Till You Can't, Vampyres, Earth on Hell, and the New Noise cover. Go onto Youtube and search them, and you'll be able to see and hear them there.

Thanks for the info guys. Is the version with Bush an audio version or a you tube clip?

During the promo trip Scott and Dan did they let journalists listen to 6 tracks of Worship Music. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I've understood that they had iPods with them...so there was no chance for anyone to copy those songs...
Still kicking myself cos I had an opportunity to do an interview with Scott but I wasn't interested at the time...I dunno what was wrong with me...I suppose it was summertime and I was listening to The Parliaments or Frank Zappa...:)

T:)