Question

jrtxs2001

New Metal Member
Nov 7, 2005
Are The Iron Maidens ever going to play the east coast...actually Boston?

I own the CD and have seen the live clips but I would like the opportunity to see the band live....

Thank you!

Are The Iron Maidens ever going to play the east coast...actually Boston?

I own the CD and have seen the live clips but I would like the opportunity to see the band live....

Thank you!

Linda has said in the past that it is all up to the booking agents and venue owners to bring them in. The ladies are quite mobile and do fly in to do gigs such as Alaska, Colorado, etc...
Hell they made a debut in Mexico and sold out the Hard Rock Cafe down there.

It has been asked several times before and the simple answer is to bug the club owners. If a venue wants the the band to come out they are more than willing to come play back east if someone will book them.

I just don't get why booking folks aren't having fistfights with each other over bringing the ladies in. I'm no salesman but I can't see how a venue could lose with the selling points TIMs have going for them.

A: Iron Maiden has a huge following in the metal community. Any IM Tribute band would raise their interest.

B: The ladies have quite a following via the web and the deserved reputation as being one of the best IM tribute bands around. No matter why you see them the first time, you will come back because they are fantastic performers. :headbang: :worship:

C: Many guys will come only because they are beautiful women, or because they want to scoff at them because they don't think a bunch of girls can do this stuff. What a surprise the doubters will be in for. :lol:

Jim

C: Many guys will come only because they are beautiful women, or because they want to scoff at them because they don't think a bunch of girls can do this stuff. What a surprise the doubters will be in for. :lol:

Jim

Which would be just one be one of many reasons I'd love to see them. To see them go from :Smug: to :OMG:. Hehehe!! :lol: