Questions for TM

But then Suedehead would have to queue up and buy his own vodka and oranges?
The Apparition would have nobody to dump garbage on?
Jonno would have to take the fall for the accomodation destruction fees?
Aqualung would never get crispy clean drinking water on time?
They neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim!!!!!:cry:

But then Suedehead would have to queue up and buy his own vodka and oranges?
The Apparition would have nobody to dump garbage on?
Jonno would have to take the fall for the accomodation destruction fees?
Aqualung would never get crispy clean drinking water on time?
They neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim!!!!!:cry:

I'll fill in for all the gay things he does, like rubbing your nipples and licking your lips whilst eyeing people out.. :lol:

I'm listening to "Twilight" for about the 10th time today and it just dawned on me...

Why the hell are there all these other appreciation threads but no love for the gracious hosts?

Serious question (no, really).

Since the old material is being largely dismissed and there is apparently a slew of new shit destined to form the bulk of Transcending's live repertoire, is there any ETA on when a new Transcending Mortality CD / EP / whatever will be gracing our ears?

You have the internet, dickhead. If you've been waiting ages I'd expect you'd have visited their website, bought it off there or contacted a member individually and asked for an alternate payment method. This is the communication age.

You have the internet, dickhead. If you've been waiting ages I'd expect you'd have visited their website, bought it off there or contacted a member individually and asked for an alternate payment method. This is the communication age.

tried that, fuck knuckle, and didn't get any fucking response!

and, was banned from all of UM for quite sometime last year, so was hard to get anyone's contact details to see about the album.
Even e-mailing Dave didn't get any responses.

Serious question (no, really).

Since the old material is being largely dismissed and there is apparently a slew of new shit destined to form the bulk of Transcending's live repertoire, is there any ETA on when a new Transcending Mortality CD / EP / whatever will be gracing our ears?
We are hoping to have our EP finished within the next few months. The songs are 100% complete so it's just a matter of booking studio time. Once we are underway we'll keep everyone posted.

I'll just elaborate on the details of the EP. It will contain 3 tracks. Two originals and one cover. The first track is called "The Mirrors Eye", which is a long, epic prog metal song was originally meant to be on The Last Horizon but we ran out of time and decided to keep it until we could do it justice in the studio. We've played this song live at pretty much every gig after we released The Last Horizon. Another track called "Withering" was written just after we started recording The Last Horizon and is a softer almost progressive rock style song.

The main reason we decided on an EP instead of a full length album was that we feel these songs wouldn't really suit the new material we've written since and our ideas for how the next album will sound.

The cover will be a surprise for fans of high pitched wailing and fine cabinets.

when will TM be launching their national tour and be putting their CDs in shops outside of Syndey?
I'm not sure we'll be doing any tours for a while yet but the cd can be found in most cities outside Sydney. We'll see what we can do about getting some copies down to Canberra.

tried that, fuck knuckle, and didn't get any fucking response!

and, was banned from all of UM for quite sometime last year, so was hard to get anyone's contact details to see about the album.
Even e-mailing Dave didn't get any responses
I don't recall receiving an email from you but send an email to tmortality@yahoo.com.au and we'll work something out. :)