Questions!

BrandonS

Apr 5, 2003
Some questions for the band if you don't mind answering?!

1 - Why the boobies on the front cover? Kids everywhere are like "damn, won't be getting new Pagan's Mind for Christmas!" And the parents are spanking their children for downloading it illegally, and disconnecting their kids' computers.

2 - The David Bowie cover? Why?

3 - Is God's Equation boobs?

4 - When are you coming to Pittsburgh?

5 - All of the artwork until now had ghostly BLUE naked ladies. How come the new CD has a seemingly normal naked lady? Are you guys experimenting with new concepts because I must say I liked your earlier stuffs too. :worship:

1-the boobies is not meant to be the main focus.

2-Great song - sound even better now.

3-God's Equatin is NOT how to ask silly questions:p

4-When its possib.le to afford a US-tour,PM might drop in.

5-Count the arms,and see if you still call her normal...lol

Cheerz!:kickass:

I just bought the regular edition of "God's Equation" and I saw that the nipples are finally hidden by the woman's hair. :p

And the David Bowie's cover is awesome. To be honest, when I listened to the album the first time I didn't know that the song was a cover and it was my favorite one from the whole album (along with the self-titled).

Well the way I figured it is that the CD is called God's Equation. There are two possibilities. They believe WOMAN is God -- option 1. Or, they believe one plus one -- the two boobs are. That's an equation, isn't it? Albeit very farking simple.

I love PM but I've got to be 100% honest, Bowie cover is my least favorite PM song ever... :(