Quick/beginner/stupid questions go here

@deeptallica: ok, so i have few videos from live in seoul, but they are very bad quality and songs are all separate... each song is like 16MB so i think you can come up with an idea what quality are does vids... i think they are just downloaded from youtube... sorry about that... but in any case, if you want me to upload them for you, no problem...

I've asked Shadeg and he told me that it's really a name for the key solo at the end of touch like angel of death...but I'm wondering cause many people know mad cow as a 27sec. bonus track at the end of HB...so we were all wrong

@deeptallica: ok, so i have few videos from live in seoul, but they are very bad quality and songs are all separate... each song is like 16MB so i think you can come up with an idea what quality are does vids... i think they are just downloaded from youtube... sorry about that... but in any case, if you want me to upload them for you, no problem...

Ahw, well, if the quality is bad I might as well just rip 'em off youtube myself. Though,which songs have you got? 'Cause youtube hasn't got them all. Anyway, if you'd like to upload them for me, I'd like it a lot.
Thanks again for helping me out :)

^ i have kissing the shadows, hate me! (i guess it's from that gig), lake bodom and i think that is it... KTS and HM are good quality, lake bodom is that one with 16MB... so when i upload them i'll PM you the links...

in CRY doc, Alexi seems kinda "not giving a fuck" wen he talked about Alexander...
something like "i mean we are not going to give up because one fucking guy"
i mean, he seemed pretty mad to me :lol: its just me, or his relationship with Alexander is fucked up?
I think Alexi says fucking all the time, so from him it's not a sign of being particularly angry :)

Now my own stupid question: That hidden keyboard solo (in the pig vid) is from Something Wild? I was under the impression it came from Hatecrew Deathroll :loco:

If I understand your question correctly, this is my answer:
The "hidden keyboard solo" ('Coda') is at the end of TLAOD. TLAOD is indeed from SW so: yeah :) But 'Coda' is NOT bruno the pig.

BTP is a REAL track containing 8-11 secs of silence. It is at the end of SW. I have it on CD...
it's 10 sec. long on mine...

screenshot of WMP:

You see? TLAOD is 7:50 (so the song, the silence and the Coda combined...) and AFTER that there's 10 sec. of silence: Bruno the Pig :)

trust me, there is.

This is exactly how it shows up on my Nuclear Blast CD after I put it in the computer. I bought it at a normal shop, so it can't be a fake/bootleg. The CD even came with Nuclear Blast promo leaflets...lol
you want some info from the CD?

1998 Nuclear Blast GmbH * Manufactured In Germany * NB 308-2 * LC 07027
Nuclear Blast GmbH Oeschstrasse 40 D-73072 Donzdorf Germany

The cover is the normal one from S.o.B.

BTP is a REAL track containing 8-11 secs of silence. It is at the end of SW. I have it on CD...

You see? TLAOD is 7:50 (so the song, the silence and the Coda combined...) and AFTER that there's 10 sec. of silence: Bruno the Pig :)

Yeah, AndreaS is right. There is an 8th track on regular Something Wild versions and if you actually press the backwards button during that track you're able to get into the minus area of it. So you can listen to the hidden keyboard solo at -1:50 minutes (yeah, minus 1:50) and also at the end of Touch Like Angel Of Death as 7th track.

I don't know if pressing backwards works with all CD-players (it never worked with any players on my PC) but probably this was the reason why they put an 8th track there. So it's a bit easier to listen to the keyboard track without listening to Touch Like Angel Of Death.

Why we didn't mention it on SOB and Murder Archives? Well, it's just too confusing as you can see...

If I understand your question correctly, this is my answer:
The "hidden keyboard solo" ('Coda') is at the end of TLAOD. TLAOD is indeed from SW so: yeah :) But 'Coda' is NOT bruno the pig.

screenshot of WMP:

hey there!
can u send me that tlaod version plz? i accidentially deleted it some time ago
i just add u to my msn

Yeah, AndreaS is right. There is an 8th track on regular Something Wild versions and if you actually press the backwards button during that track you're able to get into the minus area of it. So you can listen to the hidden keyboard solo at -1:50 minutes (yeah, minus 1:50) and also at the end of Touch Like Angel Of Death as 7th track.

I don't know if pressing backwards works with all CD-players (it never worked with any players on my PC) but probably this was the reason why they put an 8th track there. So it's a bit easier to listen to the keyboard track without listening to Touch Like Angel Of Death.

Why we didn't mention it on SOB and Murder Archives? Well, it's just too confusing as you can see...

Yeah it is confusing indeed. And what's up with that 'mad cow' track then?

If you want peace... prepare for war has a roope solo in it, I don't know the others.