Quick/beginner/stupid questions go here

Have no idea,hand-lettered I'd say but don't know..

Does anyone know if Janne/Hennka actually use their own accounts on here all the time or do the members here linked closely to the band like webmaster or the mods use them too?

Have no idea,hand-lettered I'd say but don't know..

Does anyone know if Janne/Hennka actually use their own accounts on here all the time or do the members here linked closely to the band like webmaster or the mods use them too?

Blooddrunk font is custom made by the cover artist Jussi Hyttinen.

Surprise surprise, Janne (and in the past also Henkka) uses his own account only by himself, even though Alexi is known to have posted once with it too.

Ok, I was pissed because I couldn't find the Blooddrunk font in my programs. But I did find the AYDY font, altough that's a bit modified by the artist as well.

Yesterday, I decided to play keyboard and i wanted to start to cover some bodom songs. i have the tabs (and i can read them aswell) but now i have to decide which keyboard i should buy...i think that the Korg X5 is a good one but i dont now exactly. it is important that it has the typical sounds for cob songs (for example the orchestra hit). i searched a lot of threads in this forum but i couldnt find an answer for my question. i also didnt want to create a new thread because there are already a lot of them. so I wanted to ask which keyboard I should get. advices and help are very appreciated :)

I'm going to use this for what it was meant. Stupid ?'s

What the fuck are you pukes going on about?

I like big butts... Sir Mix A Lot Bioaaaatch

I'm going to use this for what it was meant. Stupid ?'s

What the fuck are you pukes going on about?

I like big butts... Sir Mix A Lot Bioaaaatch

ehrm, I think stupid questions about CoB are meant, but that seems logical right?