Quick/beginner/stupid questions go here

Heya dudes,
now there was a threat on the forum about Alexi's tattoo's
but I can't find it anymore, and yes I've used the search engine.
I'm looking for a clear and pretty large picture of his Barbed Wire Tattoo,
the one on SOB isn't that clear...
hope you can help me out!:)

Which songs in AYDY featured Roope soloing? As I've read loads of various things I thought I'd use this thread. I've been told that he plays a solo on Next In Line, and even though it's not strictly AYDY, I've heard too that he played a solo on Knuckleduster. Anyone who can solve my problem?

Which songs in AYDY featured Roope soloing? As I've read loads of various things I thought I'd use this thread. I've been told that he plays a solo on Next In Line, and even though it's not strictly AYDY, I've heard too that he played a solo on Knuckleduster. Anyone who can solve my problem?

IYWP and the Poison cover have the only pre-Blooddrunk Roope solos. Knuckleduster was just a guess, people thought that the 2nd solo sounded like him. However when the band played it live Alexi played the whole solo section himself.

Ok this is a pretty stupid question and not really COB related but how do you upload pictures from your memory stick?? I've tried but the addresses on the pictures wont work when I upload them here,the picture won't show..anyone know why?

Heya dudes,
now there was a threat on the forum about Alexi's tattoo's
but I can't find it anymore, and yes I've used the search engine.
I'm looking for a clear and pretty large picture of his Barbed Wire Tattoo,
the one on SOB isn't that clear...
hope you can help me out!

Yeah, but what does Shadeg say about it?

Hmmmmmm, let me think..

I heard the IYWP thing from COB's ex FOH somewhere in 05-06. His exact words were something like "Hey, did ya know that IYWPs solos go Alexi / Roope / Alexi?". After quite a bit of intense thinking and pondering, I actually couldn't come up with anything that would confirm that Roope doesn't play a solo in NIL. For some reason i've had the impression he doesn't for a long time and I can't remember if it's actually based on any hard evidence or not so I could be wrong here. I don't recall this issue being properly asked and answered on any interviews either..

Ok this is a pretty stupid question and not really COB related but how do you upload pictures from your memory stick?? I've tried but the addresses on the pictures wont work when I upload them here,the picture won't show..anyone know why?
just copy the pics on the hard disk of the pc.
If you have no access to that, use another pc or something. (I know it's really easy, but can't really remember. never have such an issue)

Thank ya :) Can anyone upload the link where the guy at Zavvi asks Alexi to speak to the camera and he just gets pissed and roars FUK OFF! ? I can't find it on youtube and I know it's beeen posted here before but cant find it..

Also does anyone know if Alexi wears the lock chain around his neck as a tribute to Sid Vicious or Duff McKagan,or if it's just there because it looks badass?

Yaaaay! Thanks Mr Metal:) :) hilarious,the look of disgust on his face at the begining and then the way he says 'come on dude'..Id have been bawling after that let alone if he told me to fuck off ha! Poor fan