Quick/beginner/stupid questions go here

No he fucking wasn't! He was likely tired and burnt out and it's pretty obvious he was uncomfortable with the situation at the start, I'm not blaming him for that I 'd be fairly irritated if I was asked that after sitting in one spot for a few hours listening to the majority of fans saying the exact same thing 'OMG ALEXI YOU ROCK,I LOVE BLOODDRUNK' But he said it cos that's what he felt but played it off as a joke afterwards,there's a difference see. :p

This is probably a stupid question, but I want to know if V-shape guitars are comfortable to play with while standing or seated...The reason that I want to know this is because I want to buy a LTD Alexi-200 guitar, and it's gonna cost me 5700 bucks ( In South African Currency, Rand), so I don't really want to risk buying that if it's not comfortable...Thanks for any help

This is probably a stupid question, but I want to know if V-shape guitars are comfortable to play with while standing or seated...The reason that I want to know this is because I want to buy a LTD Alexi-200 guitar, and it's gonna cost me 5700 bucks ( In South African Currency, Rand), so I don't really want to risk buying that if it's not comfortable...Thanks for any help

I have the ltd Alexi-200 and this guitar is very comfortable(standing or sitting)
But,if it's your first guitar don't buy a V/Rhoad

It could work with regular cables too, but it's not recommended.
I have a JS30RR, and the cable (regular, not angled) actually helps the guitar in place a bit, supports my leg.
But get one of those angled ones, you don't wanna spend alot of money on new cables all the time like i did :lol:

It could work with regular cables too, but it's not recommended.
I have a JS30RR, and the cable (regular, not angled) actually helps the guitar in place a bit, supports my leg.
But get one of those angled ones, you don't wanna spend alot of money on new cables all the time like i did :lol:

thats a good thing to know

I've searched and all that and couldn't find anything but could someone tell me where i can get the COB font for microsoft word???

Cheers

what solos does roope play in cob

Can you answer to this question for me? PLEAAAASEEEE! :p

I bet that Roope plays these solos, maybe I'm wrong.. o_O

2 solos of "Are You Dead Yet?"
1. 2nd solo "If You Want Peace Prepare For War"
2. "In Your Face" (the cut of the video)

2 solos of "Blooddrunk"
1. 1st solo "Banned from Heaven"
2. ?!? (Done With Everything Die For Nothing, maybe.. o_O)

Answer meeeee! PLIIIZ :worship: :worship:

Can you answer to this question for me? PLEAAAASEEEE! :p

I bet that Roope plays these solos, maybe I'm wrong.. o_O

2 solos of "Are You Dead Yet?"
1. 2nd solo "If You Want Peace Prepare For War"
2. "In Your Face" (the cut of the video)

2 solos of "Blooddrunk"
1. 1st solo "Banned from Heaven"
2. ?!? (Done With Everything Die For Nothing, maybe.. o_O)

Answer meeeee! PLIIIZ :worship: :worship:

Yes, I would really love to know which solos he plays too. I came across this forum/website when I was googling it. Can anyone please just tell us?