Quick/beginner/stupid questions go here

yeah I just figured that out shit I feel dumb. Okay well I have you here I need help with a non noob question what was the show mentioned in the CRY documentary where the band played like shit I think it was at a place called Tavistia in 2004?? and if anyone knows what I am talking about is there a bootleg of it around

There's a video bootleg of trashed lost & strungout made on the 24.08.2004 in Helsinki. I think it was the live première of the song.

You're talking of diferent gigs. The gig they played like shit was Tavastia but really early, somewhere between 1997 and 2000 IIRC. Tavastia 2004 was an ok gig, and as far as I know there's no bootleg of the whole gig, but I think this will please you:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-wSdXFIYNQ"]T,L&S live Tavastia 2004[/ame]

Enjoy!

You're talking of diferent gigs. The gig they played like shit was Tavastia but really early, somewhere between 1997 and 2000 IIRC. Tavastia 2004 was an ok gig, and as far as I know there's no bootleg of the whole gig, but I think this will please you:

T,L&S live Tavastia 2004

Enjoy!
IIRC there's footage of both shows. Their down point, or nadir or however you say that in English was in 1999 I think. But they did a pro shoot filming in 2004, maybe for a Live DVD, Video EP or a TV show. As far as I remember they never used this 2004 footage anywhere else so they used it for the documentation.

What drumkit has jaska been used before he received a doble bass?
At official site state that he has been used Pearl MRX, but I've found him with misc drumkits, so it's confusing.

std3.jpg

Jaska with first drumkit. I think it's Reference Purple Craze.

35296812.jpg

and i've found him with this drumkit too, which is not the same, because this drumkit
has black color, but I think at the bottom of bass drum is a little Reference logo.

Can anybody post a photo with his Pearl MRX?

why does jaska suddenly use double bass drum instead of double pedal ive noticed that at their show

Does anyone have a pic of the new t-shirt that's being sold at the No Fear Energy tour - the one with the crooked CoB logo that goes upwards and onto the left sleeve, with the Reaper's outstretched hand and some kinda' squiggly design on it? It's a blueish one with lightning around it. I've been wanting to show it to some friends online, but can't find a picture anywhere, and don't have a webcam or digital camera.

"Oh hell yeah! And that is Mr. Janne Wirman on the god damn keyboards, come on lemme hear you! One crazy fucker I'll tell you that man."

Question: Do any of you know of or have any live videos of the song "Children of Bodom" being performed, other than Seoul 2001, Tuska 2003, and Milwaukee 2000?

"Oh hell yeah! And that is Mr. Janne Wirman on the god damn keyboards, come on lemme hear you! One crazy fucker I'll tell you that man."

Question: Do any of you know of or have any live videos of the song "Children of Bodom" being performed, other than Seoul 2001, Tuska 2003, and Milwaukee 2000?

There is many, just search. Here's one:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ha_bTnrndQw&feature=channel_page[/ame]

Those were the days...

uhm no, i wanted to know what does alexi said in the pickup

^ part of it sounds to me a bit like " ... play some fucking pop ..."; it's really hard to make it out, but they did
play a bit of "Oops, I did it again" at that point, so it kind of fits (that's my theory, anyway!) :lol: