Quick/beginner/stupid questions go here

That's what I was thinking, but if you listen carefully, you can hear a 'k' sound at the end, so cock comes closer.

Have someone ever ordered from COB HW??

If you choose the "cash on delivery" payment...will you receive another e-mail when you pay the amont as a confirmation?

Question: Do any of you know of or have any live videos of the song "Children of Bodom" being performed, other than Seoul 2001, Tuska 2003, and Milwaukee 2000?

Search on video.google.com...You might be surprised of your findings. Last year, I found a full COB concert with a nice audio and video mix I never saw before...

This one?
[ame]http://video.google.nl/videoplay?docid=-5974899682397349666&ei=JckXSu6KBZej-AaGh-2NCw&q=children+of+bodom&dur=3[/ame]

part 2 can be found as well.

Could somebody tell me which scales alexi uses for his melodies/solos??just the main one

In Bodom's earlier albums he would solo with the harmonic minor a lot, which is the natural minor with a raised seventh. But lately he tends to just use either the natural minor or the dorian mode, which is the natural minor with a raised sixth. Note that he also makes frequent use of diminished arpeggios.

i messed up something with the web shop.

I asked for information but when i try to send a mail i always receive this fucking message:

"This is the mail system at host saarni.dnainternet.net.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

The mail system

<warehouse@fanzone.fi>: host mail.fanzone.fi[82.197.28.34] said: 501 Sender IP
[83.102.40.136] refused by RBL dnsbl.sorbs.net (in reply to MAIL FROM
command)

Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 16:21:50 +0200
Subject: Palaute COBHW kaupasta VASTAA
To: warehouse@fanzone.fi

Viestin aihe: Muu asia

VASTAUS HALUTAAN
"

wtf am i supposed to do?

I think Mad Cow's the noise you can hear at the end of HCDR if you play it really loud.
On my original copy there is a long silence after HCDR but its not on the rerelease.

I think Mad Cow's the noise you can hear at the end of HCDR if you play it really loud.
On my original copy there is a long silence after HCDR but its not on the rerelease.

Don't know if you meant this, but it's actually not silence that you can hear after HCDR. It's Bodom guys talking random shit in studio. You can only hear it if you turn volume really high though.

They are betwenn 2000 and 5000 euro - depending on which guitar you want or where you search!!!!!!!!!! for it. I've saw new CS's for 2100 euro in different german stores (scythe f.e.x) and the pink one for 5600&#8364;. When you mean the ESP STD they are around 2300&#8364; for scythe, arrow, saw,blacky and 2700 for the pink one.

Well, it all depents on where you buy those guitars (different currency, discontiniued model, exhibit guitar...) But yes, DV247 - a german store - had the scythe CS a few weeks back for under 2500&#8364;. But now you can say that the actual price for a CS is around 3000&#8364; (+ - 300). Only the pink one I haven't seen for under 4000&#8364;.
And when you search in ebay, sometimes you can find CS guitars (new) for 2500&#8364;.
Their is also a german ebay store which sell the LTD 600 for 700&#8364; new (with S&D) cause it's a discontiniued model.

Stupid question, seeing the underlying theme of your music being biblical and touching on the satanic or darker subconscous patterns of humans or God, but have you experience with any form of what crowley dubbed magick of any form IE supernatural events or are your songs based on your dreams and the events of the satanic cult that happened in your area. or is it reference to your feeling of this impacting on your life on a subconscous format. I dont dabble in sorcery myself too chaotic and literally insane hopefully carving something in the annals of thought at some point in time. Just wondering of your awareness of these things that you cannot be aware of, thanks thats it.

oh sorry local boss just yelled at me, better calm down or he might destroy my whole house.