Quick/beginner/stupid questions go here

did Janne record the keyboards on SW?

They took Janne in to replace this Jani Pirisjoki back in '97 because that guy wasn't good enough. Alexi told Janne to make a solo for Lake Bodom and Janne excelled. He didn't have the metal style until he went drinking with the band and Alexi realized he was the man. Kimberly Goss stood up for Janne at a few gigs when Janne had important school stuff or something.

haha Janne replaced Jani , thanks

btw do you know what band's is Alexi's shirt in this vid?

Last edited by a moderator:
Alexi hates typing, he has nothing like this on the internet. He's devoted all his finger actions into the guitar strings, you should be thankful.

I really don't understand people who make fake profiles of celebrities on myspace and similar sites. What's the point? Trolling?

I really don't understand people who make fake profiles of celebrities on myspace and similar sites. What's the point? Trolling?

Some call it "role-playing," others call it "tribute" - but only if you can get them to admit they're not really who they're posing as.

I've called people out on it before and I've yet to come across any of them who thinks that there's anything wrong in misrepresenting themselves or the people they're impersonating, much less potentially deceiving "fellow" fans (if these cretins can truly claim kinship with actual fans). Some, it's their specific intention to do all of the above. It seems a pretty fucked up way to show someone your appreciation for what they do, but then I don't suppose there's much sense to made of any decisions made by obsessed people in identity crisis with inferiority complexes, self-esteem issues, and nothing better to do with their time.

Alexi does not like to communicate on the internet?

A man in his position and all the bullshit that all too often comes with it? Makes sense to me to limit the avenues of approach people have to him, especially when too many people don't seem to know how to behave themselves. I don't presume to know if that's really the reason or not, but that's where MY values are and so it occurs to me first.

That's so sad some people act like him on the internet...:(
What about the other members? Is it possible for them to have any profile on these sites?