Quick/beginner/stupid questions go here

It was May 2000. Alexi played two gigs that night with Bodom and Impaled Nazarene. They also introduced Hate Me on that gig and played the rarity Black Widow. Here's Lake Bodom from that gig:

So whoever asked that, you should've been around a long time ago. I heard Greece isn't doing too well economically so maybe you just can't convince the venues people will buy tickets.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got a big problem. I'm crazy about metatags, so I have no idea what I should wrote in Latomeri. This track doesn't exist at any LP, EP or single :| I thought it is on Skeletons in Closet, but not on my one :/ Ofc I download Latomeri from YouTube, because it's awesome song. Anybody tell me how should i tag it?

I've got a big problem. I'm crazy about metatags, so I have no idea what I should wrote in Latomeri. This track doesn't exist at any LP, EP or single :| I thought it is on Skeletons in Closet, but not on my one :/ Ofc I download Latomeri from YouTube, because it's awesome song. Anybody tell me how should i tag it?

From Frequently Asked Questions/cobhc.com

"Latomeri (Klamydia cover / Los Celibatos album) 2003
- Released only on Klamydia's (a legendary Finnish punk band) Seokset EP and the 3CD Klamydia compilation "Piikkinä Lihassa - Klamydia 15v."

I'm quite sure Alexi wrote the track Suicide By My Side, there's this distinct Alexi coolness in the song. Kimberly doesn't deserve to scream all over those guitars.

I know I've asked this a lot but I keep forgetting, what are the scales alexi mostly uses? I find myself soloing a lot like him but with some other neoclassical influences (comes from listening to too much bodom haha) and its a weird combination with my bands thrash metal style. anyway can anyone let me know the scales so i can actually know what the fuck I'm doing?

also i dunno if this has been covered; has the band mentioned wher ethey got the title are you dead yet? i know theyre super into pantera and in the home video pantera has they say are you dead yet and are we dead yet a lot, did they get it from there (or at least inspiration?)