Quick/beginner/stupid questions go here

Hey guys,
I need the original tabs of sixpounder because every tab I got is different than the original one...and now I´m looking for the official and original tab, u know where I can find it?!

Hey guys,
I need the original tabs of sixpounder because every tab I got is different than the original one...and now I´m looking for the official and original tab, u know where I can find it?!

The best and most accurate tabs you can find in TAB THREAD on this forum.

I know it's a stupid question but I'm asking it just by curiosity...Anyway are there any CoB songs with tapping with more than one finger? i'm not talking about eight finger tapping etc but I was just thinking if Alexi is doing some more complex things with tapping?

Nope, he only uses his right hand middle finger to tap at any one time.

how can I meet Alexi at Namm? I'll be in CA by Jan and I wanna know if it would be worth it to go there with the hope of meeting him... has anybode gone there

Ladies, gentlemen, and whatever else is lurking here, allow me to be the first to welcome a new troll to the forum. And this one's even illiterate! XD

thanks but those songs arent in youtube and I don't think the record store ships to my country..