Quick/beginner/stupid questions go here

Hope, that nobody ask about it earlier, but anyway i can't find it...

What happend to Alexi's hair somwhere arround 2002/2003?
Stressful life, 'cuz guitars were stolen, to much blonde-painting, too much beer, or what?

hi guys.
i'm new here so sorry in the case that somebody already asked this question.
can somebody tell me wich picks alexi use?
thx!

hi guys.
i'm new here so sorry in the case that somebody already asked this question.
can somebody tell me wich picks alexi use?
thx!

Jim Dunlop Jazz III is the favourite of all the miniature-Alexis out there. He used those at least on some point, maybe still.

^ Yep, he said in a recent interview in Total Guitar (posted in the Interviews thread), when asked if he uses Dunlop Jazz III picks, "Yeah, I do use them. I wanted a pick with
a real sharp tip for better attack to make my playing sound more aggressive. Plus it's small and easy to hold."

a pick with a real sharp tip for better attack to make my playing sound more aggressive. Plus it's small and easy to hold."

This is very true by the way, same reason I use them. Most little older guitarists tend to look down on people using jazz III though, since "they are only used by teenage wannabe-shredders" or something like that. That's true too, but I don't care since it's a good pick and I'm pretty used to it so whatever.

I'm losing speed when I grab one of the regular picks. You know what's the feeling. I saw that most of the guys here use Jazz III picks, so I decided to give it a try and then there was major change in my picking.

I've never seen Jazz pics sold here in Estonia though. I have to settle with ESP 1mm picks, which are cool, but I feel like if I had Jazz picks, I could be more like omgAlexi.

^Just order them man. Thomann has a good deal on bags of em. Have about 2 bags left.

Best picks ever. Necro, yes, don't give a fuck, if you think it's good, it's good.