Quick/beginner/stupid questions go here

Hey guys,

I was wondering where abouts I could send some fan mail to the band? I looked around on the internet and a lot of people have had replys and/or things signed but no one was specific to where they sent it.

Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GO8vwC98Nwc

It's at the rehearsal place in Nosturi? I didn't know that video before. Someone's did?

Yes, it's from their old rehearsal place in Nosturi. I'd actually guess it's filmed during the afterparty of the gig where Alexi's guitars were stolen (judging from the room being full of members of the bands who played there and COB moved out of there soon after). The video is from the behid the scenes-section of Norther's Spreading Death DVD single.

why does the video to Bloddrunk suck so much when the song had a lot of potential for depicting a sick story on camera?

Helllo

I read mostly all of the forum of the stupid beginner questions, but I might have missed the answer to my question... so I decided to write to u guys. I'm looking for something like a fan email? If there is any. I would like to write to the band members, but all i could find is a real address in Finland. They really don't have email? I couldn't find any on the webpage just original contact info for booking and press etc... Please if u know their email help me by replying to this. Thank you very much! :worship:

Helllo

I read mostly all of the forum of the stupid beginner questions, but I might have missed the answer to my question... so I decided to write to u guys. I'm looking for something like a fan email? If there is any. I would like to write to the band members, but all i could find is a real address in Finland. They really don't have email? I couldn't find any on the webpage just original contact info for booking and press etc... Please if u know their email help me by replying to this. Thank you very much! :worship:

They used to have e-mail-adresses for fanmail purposes, but I don't think they do anymore (if they had, they would be clearly visible on their website). They got so many fans they'd get flooded with fan-mail, if they still had an e-mail for that. I think your best bet is to send an actual letter to their home, or via Spinefarm Records, I think they handled that stuff at least at some point.

And obviously their home addresses aren't public.

In fact maybe we should have a Fan Mail thread up in the stickies? You could have all the fan pics and stories and crazy love letters and come to Serbia wishes in there. We get visits from at least Janne and Kal now and then... and since this is the only way to get any message to the band... If you think it's good I can set it up.

They used to have e-mail-adresses for fanmail purposes, but I don't think they do anymore (if they had, they would be clearly visible on their website). They got so many fans they'd get flooded with fan-mail, if they still had an e-mail for that. I think your best bet is to send an actual letter to their home, or via Spinefarm Records, I think they handled that stuff at least at some point.

Thank you for the info :D Than probably that's why I couldn't find it. I just thought it would be more simple to write them by email than write letters. They probably have massive amount of letters anyway carry home read & dispose those can be tiring lol. I would prefer the click delete button done kinda way xd

And obviously their home addresses aren't public.

In fact maybe we should have a Fan Mail thread up in the stickies? You could have all the fan pics and stories and crazy love letters and come to Serbia wishes in there. We get visits from at least Janne and Kal now and then... and since this is the only way to get any message to the band... If you think it's good I can set it up.

I would love that!!! Amazing idea!!! :hotjump: